Back to top Go down

Re: WORST 10 Places To Live UK

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Some of those places have a higher than average ethnic count
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:38 pm

I'm surprised Lewisham wasn't included in the list given the less than aromatic residency of Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife......
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:56 pm

I had relatives in Luton and Gravesend, both sets seemed happy enough until the late 80's, the Luton contingent left about 1988,
couldn't take it anymore, hated the way it was going down hill, at a rate of knotts, got out as fast as they could once they had decided. I don't know what happened to the Gravesend lot, my mother's cousin and her family, when they died we lost touch. On the couple of occassions I visited with family it seemed ok, that would be 70's, just the usual kind of English town, for that time anyway. 
Those places, among others have a few things in common don't they.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm surprised Lewisham wasn't included in the list given the less than aromatic residency of Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife......
"Phyllis the Filthy Fishwife" 

Grinning
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I had relatives in Luton and Gravesend, both sets seemed happy enough until the late 80's, the Luton contingent left about 1988,
couldn't take it anymore, hated the way it was going down hill, at a rate of knotts, got out as fast as they could once they had decided. I don't know what happened to the Gravesend lot, my mother's cousin and her family, when they died we lost touch. On the couple of occassions I visited with family it seemed ok, that would be 70's, just the usual kind of English town, for that time anyway. 
Those places, among others have a few things in common don't they.

I live not too far from Luton and even worked there for a couple of years in my youth.

It wasn't a bad place at all in those days, made prosperous by major companies such as Vauxhall Motors and the developing airport and its ancilliary businesses and services, but  I can tell you that the place today is utterly revolting.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Fills The Filthy Fishwife. poke tongue:p:p
Major

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top