Shackle UK Prisoners

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shackle UK Prisoners

Post  Major on Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Inmates should wear Guantanamo-style jumpsuits and shackles to help combat prison violence, a union boss has said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4765232/Prisoners-Britain-violence-hit-jails-Guantanamo.html#ixzz4oyYSxM8F 
Follow us: - | -

I have been saying this for years
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: Shackle UK Prisoners

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Major wrote:Inmates should wear Guantanamo-style jumpsuits and shackles to help combat prison violence, a union boss has said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4765232/Prisoners-Britain-violence-hit-jails-Guantanamo.html#ixzz4oyYSxM8F 
Follow us: - | -

I have been saying this for years
All prisoners should be given good quality meals.....
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 pm

.......good quality vegan meals that is, and ONLY good quality vegan meals they shouldn't have any meat in their diets, they wont have the energy for violence then
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 pm

fatbob5 wrote:.......good quality vegan meals that is, and ONLY good quality vegan meals they shouldn't have any meat in their diets, they wont have the energy for violence then
I would feed pork and dog mince to muzzy prisonuz.
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:22 pm

Prisoners should get the same standard of food that our poorest pensioners have to put up with. A pensioner friend of a friend sometimes doesn't have enough food to get through the week when there are bills to be paid, full rent, electric meter to be fed etc until his next pension comes through and exists on bread for a couple of days. It's really a bad thing for this to be happening in a rich country in this day and age. It makes it worse when you see people like him having worked since he left school and others who may never have worked, or are too ill to work but not too ill for holidays at home and abroad, who can walk as far as they want when on holiday or 'down the van', with money to burn or so it seems, mobility car in the drive and a caravan in the local resort and splashing the (tax payers) cash around, makes you think or it should how can criminals have a better way of life in jail than someone who has contributed to the country for decades.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

True Flix.

We are paying for growing coconuts in some foreign country I read somewhere today.
Major

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top