Gypos Camp On Sportsfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gypos Camp On Sportsfield

Post  Major on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:11 pm

This is the dramatic moment that hundreds of furious locals confronted travellers who had pitched up in a community park.
Police are shown forming a barrier between the two sides as residents chant 'off, off, off' at the travellers, who had set up their mobile homes on a recreation ground.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4808738/Villagers-force-group-travellers-sports-field.html#ixzz4qO3VzeBm 
Follow us: - | -

Why did the police NOT threaten the gypos????

Flamethrowers would make them move.
Major

Back to top Go down

Re: Gypos Camp On Sportsfield

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:21 pm

Major wrote:This is the dramatic moment that hundreds of furious locals confronted travellers who had pitched up in a community park.
Police are shown forming a barrier between the two sides as residents chant 'off, off, off' at the travellers, who had set up their mobile homes on a recreation ground.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4808738/Villagers-force-group-travellers-sports-field.html#ixzz4qO3VzeBm 
Follow us: - | -

Why did the police NOT threaten the gypos????

Flamethrowers would make them move.

The fact is, they daren't.

Ever since the travellers managers to get themselves legally  recognised as an "ethnic minority" with the same status as genuine Romany Gypsies, any attempt even to search their sites for stolen property or to investigate their predictable criminal activities is routinely met with accusations of "racism" from lawyers retained by the Gypsy Council, which means that unless crimes such as murder, GBH or rape are involved, the police simply back off.

Anyway, illegal occupation of land, private or public, is a civil rather than criminal offence and councils cannot forcibly remove the buggers without going through the lengthy legal process of obtaining a writ.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:45 am

There's a large site, with all the facilities, not far from us, where Travellers are more or less permanent residents, they have security on the gates and you are extremely lucky to get in, mind you who would want to. The police never go near there. The place is full of stolen property of all sorts including vehicles. If you do get in, the atmosphere is very intimidating and no one apparently knows anyone you ask for and they definately aren't there anyway. ( A friend managed to get in looking for his stolen truck, how he managed it I don't know, I think he asked for some man he knew by name for some reason, who, of course no one knew and wasn't there anyway).

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Raggamuffin on Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:54 pm

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't make such a mess. Why can't they put their rubbish in bin bags at least? Everywhere they turn up they just seem to throw rubbish around for no apparent reason.

Raggamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  Major on Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:50 pm

The police are failing in their duty if they do not tackle the gypos as they would any citizen.

When I used to box I faced 2 of them, tough as old boots but they did not respect the rules and both times the ref disqualified them.

The farmers around this area are in fear as to what will be nicked next.

They have big chains on stuff but it gets broken.

A lot have CCTV but they get around that.

The police do not give a toss.
Major

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top