BREAKING NEWS: Second man, 30, is arrested on terrorism charges after 'a knifeman shouting "allahu akbar" was caught brandishing a four ft sword outside Buckingham Palace'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BREAKING NEWS: Second man, 30, is arrested on terrorism charges after 'a knifeman shouting "allahu akbar" was caught brandishing a four ft sword outside Buckingham Palace'

Post  ALLAKAKA on Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:04 pm

• A 30-year-old man was detained in west London on suspicion of terror offences 
  • It follows the arrest of a 26-year-old man from Luton at the scene on Friday
  • A suspect drove at a police near the palace before brandishing the 4ft blade

By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Published: 10:54, 27 August 2017 | Updated: 11:14, 27 August 2017

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder how much Muslim imports cost the NHS in Mental health costs ?
ALLAKAKA

Back to top Go down

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Second man, 30, is arrested on terrorism charges after 'a knifeman shouting "allahu akbar" was caught brandishing a four ft sword outside Buckingham Palace'

Post  Major on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 pm

"Wrestled to the ground", my arse, he should have been given a lead butty, immediately.

I watched a very good movie the other night with Scott Glenn, he headed a special USA police unit who went after crooks who were real scum and made SURE they were not arrested but KILLED committing the crime.

How it should be, the savings alone here if we had it would help  OUR NHS.

Last edited by Major on Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Well worth a watch and gives food for thought.)
Major

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top