IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer Empty The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer

Post  fatbob5 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:27 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer

Post  fatbob5 Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Negan - King of the RWers
Saviours - Conservative Supporters
Zombies - People who voted for Brexit

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Season 8 - Trailer

Post  Flix Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Negan - King of the RWers
Saviours - Conservative Supporters
Zombies - People who voted for Brexit

Chortle
Mmm, seems to me its more likely to be the remainers who are content to mindlessly walk with the herd.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Would the 'normal' actually want to fight each other for superiority and control of resources rather than heling each other and banding together to do something to try and control in their vicinity. I understand the vast majority are walkers but no one seems to tackle the numbers by enticing them to a quarry or enclosure and destroy them somehow. People would have to know by now that if people die they turn and therefore to take steps to avoid creating more, many of the earliest turners would surely be rotted and falling apart by now, a lot to get through I suppose being a few hunfdred million in the US but the normal seem to avoid the walkers unless impossible and only then engage and finish off a few. Maybe foraging anf growing food would take up the survivors time in the summer but its something to do in the winter?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:48 pm

Flix wrote:Would the 'normal' actually want to fight each other for superiority and control of resources rather than heling each other and banding together to do something to try and control in their vicinity. I understand the vast majority are walkers but no one seems to tackle the numbers by enticing them to a quarry or enclosure and destroy them somehow. People would have to know by now that if people die they turn and therefore to take steps to avoid creating more, many of the earliest turners would surely be rotted and falling apart by now, a lot to get through I suppose being a few hunfdred million in the US but the normal seem to avoid the walkers unless impossible and only then engage and finish off a few. Maybe foraging anf growing food would take up the survivors time in the summer but its something to do in the winter?
if you watch the show there are indeed various levels of rotting. the only thing that actually stops them is destroying the brain. a few have kept heads that are still more or less alive and capable of giving a nip if you arent careful.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:11 pm

I was thinking that you'd have to be more active in the destruction of walkers dept. in order to have any kind of security in your area. The quarry was one place where someone had thought they'd be safe only to be over run by walkers, presumbaly a herd falling into it, something flammable would have destroyed a goodly number I would have thought. In an area where you would want to live, you'd surely need to try at least to keep the numbers of walkers down.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down