Whites Are In A Bad Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  Major on Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 pm

But poor white children perform worse at school, while white adults are more likely to be overweight and to drink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at harmful levels.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is because there are far too many forunuz here doing jobs on the cheapo, keeping wages down.
avatar
Major
......
......

Posts : 2304

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  fatbob5 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 am

Major wrote:But poor white children perform worse at school, while white adults are more likely to be overweight and to drink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at harmful levels.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is because there are far too many forunuz here doing jobs on the cheapo, keeping wages down.
There should be heavy taxes on alcohol purchased at supermarkets
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 11320
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  Major on Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:32 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
There should be heavy taxes on alcohol purchased at supermarkets

How will that make a difference to the topic? Bobby.
avatar
Major
......
......

Posts : 2304

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Less deaths due to excess alcohol consumption
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 11320
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  Flap Zappa on Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:44 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Major wrote:But poor white children perform worse at school, while white adults are more likely to be overweight and to drink [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] at harmful levels.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
Follow us: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is because there are far too many forunuz here doing jobs on the cheapo, keeping wages down.
There should be heavy taxes on alcohol purchased at supermarkets
it just means those dependent on alchohol spend more of their money on alchohol.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37103
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  fatbob5 on Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
it just means those dependent on alchohol spend more of their money on alchohol.
For some maybe,
But in the long term it will result in less people acquiring a dependency
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 11320
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Whites Are In A Bad Way

Post  Flix on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Do you aquire a dependancy because something is freely available? There are a large number of people who don't have this problem, who can either do without altogether, who have a drink now and again and those who drink regularly but in a controlled manner. If you put the price up will that encourage more crime in a similar way to the drug problem so that people can afford their alcohol abuse. There will be more tax payers money spent as the registered alcoholics get an allowance for alcohol, so that allowance will need to go up. It would be interesting to know the proportion of alcohol abuse in places like France, Italy etc. Is it more about how someone is brought up to relate to alcohol as a lifestyle, my friends who live in France tell me you can get ridiculously cheap wine there, although you might be more likely to put it on fish and chips than drink it.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5645

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum