IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks

3 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks Empty Re: 'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks

Post  Major Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:05 am

Everyone is jealous/envious of everything us whitiz have.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks Empty Re: 'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks

Post  nicko Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:48 am

But why do white Women spend thousands of pounds tanning to try and look Brown?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Major Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Here ya go, Nicko.

How is ya blood pressure now????? roflroflrofl

Pass her around when ya finished.

'She was jealous of my fair skin': Acid attack victim, 25, whose best friend scarred her for life in a bitter attack reveals she was envious of her looks 0V8Rcdd
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:23 pm

Bloody hell, look at the thighs on her,   I wouldn't fancy getting between those !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down