IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump Empty Re: Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump

Post  Costa Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:43 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Funny as fuck!
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump Empty Re: Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump

Post  Costa Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:08 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: I'm sure Dean has been in Trumps position.  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

Aw are you feeling left out?

Here .. just for you allababa ... I draw the line at licking your ass though  pale

Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump 8gaUmz4

Don't ever say I'm not nice to you now jocolor
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:22 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:I wonder how many there are in the Deans little arse licking club.

Piers Morgan launches blistering attack on the BBC for airing graphic 'homophobic' cartoon of him and Donald Trump HtPqu3Y
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:32 pm

Brilliant song years later still

Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 pm

There are more faggots on forumz than you think, I can smell them out, filthy scum, they pretend it is OK.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:54 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:I wonder how many there are in the Deans little arse licking club.
Not me
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down