IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

well something has been going on today

4 posters

Go down

well something has been going on today Empty well something has been going on today

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:24 pm

from about 2.30 our time for over an hour there was a massive bombardment going on in the direction of the hatay province.
It must have been pretty heavy weaponry as it is at least 100km away across the sea.
It sounded like 10 or so artillery rounds every few minutes along with something that sounded like some sort of automatic cannon fire and multiple rockets. I've looked online and cannot see any mention of anything specific happening in that direction. The first salvo certainly brought people out onto their balconies trying to see what was causing it. Very low frequency booms, bangs and rumbles. the final salvo actually shook the ground slightly. Very calm day today with a flat sea but hazy. sometimes you can see over to hatay but not today.
the big russian naval base is also over in that general direction
you may be able to just hear some of it on this although it was recorded on my phone and you may need headphones.

well something has been going on today DY5lD2SWkAAsLic
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

well something has been going on today Empty Re: well something has been going on today

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:19 pm

according to my wifes cousin it is assad attacking turkey.
He bombed a police station in Hatay province. It turned out the army commander was in the region at the time.

Last edited by Flap Zappa on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

well something has been going on today Empty Re: well something has been going on today

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Nowt on mainstream media so far as I can see, old boy.

Are you sure it isn't Syrian air force jets exceeding 741 mph at ground level ( speed of sound)?

You can hear that from a long way away.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Major Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:11 pm

Coulda been Handy Andy and Sissy going at it.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:34 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Nowt on mainstream media so far as I can see, old boy.

Are you sure it isn't Syrian air force jets exceeding 741 mph at ground level ( speed of sound)?

You can hear that from a long way away.
well if they come in groups of around 10 explosions at a time. and continue for an hour and a half.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:23 pm

Major wrote:Coulda been Handy Andy and Sissy going at it.

That is a thought that I would rather not contemplate..................
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down