IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists

3 posters

Go down

Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists Empty Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists

Post  Flap Zappa Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

50 of the dead were hamas and 3 more Islamic jihad

Israel has an absolute right to defend its borders
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists Empty Re: Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists

Post  Major Thu May 17, 2018 8:04 am

Personally, I am sick to death pf hearing about the problems of wogs overseas for whom I cannot do anything about, my concern is for my own people upon my island also I cannot do anything meaningful about.

Wogs have been killing each other since forever, sod them, we have our own problems.

LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists Empty Re: Most of the innocent protesters killed in Gaza riots turn out to be hamas terrorists

Post  Flix Thu May 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definately agree. What would any other country do if there was a mass of people rushing the border, lobbing rocks and who knows what across it. Why can't the Palestinians ever do a peaceful protest?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Flix wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Definately agree. What would any other country do if there was a mass of people rushing the border, lobbing rocks and who knows what across it. Why can't the Palestinians ever do a peaceful protest?
the snowflakes seem to be concerned about the lack of dead on the israeli side, that is surely a result for the israeli's .I suppose they would have preferred a few israeli families to have been murdered in there beds to make them feel better.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down