IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office

2 posters

Go down

Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office Empty Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office

Post  Flap Zappa Sat May 26, 2018 7:44 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/26/go-woke-go-broke-solo-crash-lands-at-box-office/

well I am off to see it wednesday so we shall see if its a SJW turkey or not.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office Empty Re: Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office

Post  fatbob5 Sun May 27, 2018 11:36 am

I wish RWers would form their own film studio rather than constantly bellyaching about 'Liberal Hollywood'
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office Empty Re: Go Woke, Go Broke: ‘Solo’ Crash Lands at Box Office

Post  Flap Zappa Sun May 27, 2018 7:44 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I wish RWers would form their own film studio rather than constantly bellyaching about 'Liberal Hollywood'
they may have a point about this start wars, it must be virtually impossible to make a star wars movie that does not do a fantastic opening weekend. This one apparently hasn't.
As I said I will wait until wednesday to comment on the film itself.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun May 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
they may have a point about this start wars, it must be virtually impossible to make a star wars movie that does not do a fantastic opening weekend. This one apparently hasn't.
This movie is ' more of a spin off ' than all the others ( for want of a better phrase )
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun May 27, 2018 9:30 pm

.......Solo also has its SJW moments. Who doesn’t love watching a five-foot girl who weighs in at about 85 pounds kicking the ass of a grown man? ......

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/05/26/go-woke-go-broke-solo-crash-lands-at-box-office/

For F***s Sake
Its a movie, a fantasy Sci-Fi movie.
What a moronic whinge
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon May 28, 2018 10:48 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
This movie is ' more of a spin off ' than all the others ( for want of a better phrase )
it still is based on prime characters. Rogue one would be more of an independent spin off and did fantastic business.
I shall report back in 2 days. Wednesdays is cheapo day. Less than £2 to see it and the cinema is better than most in blighty. Mind you on the expensive days it is just under £3
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon May 28, 2018 2:05 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
it still is based on prime characters. Rogue one would be more of an independent spin off and did fantastic business.
I shall report back in 2 days. Wednesdays is cheapo day. Less than £2 to see it and the cinema is better than most in blighty. Mind you on the expensive days it is just under £3
Im surprised that Turkey has cinemas
Are all the films shown in Black and White ?
Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon May 28, 2018 2:12 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Rogue One was still part of the main Star Wars narrative - Rebel Alliance against The Empire
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue May 29, 2018 12:19 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Rogue One was still part of the main Star Wars narrative - Rebel Alliance against The Empire
there are no more mainstream characters than Han chewie and Lando, I havent seen if Jabba the hutt makes an appearance or even boba fett.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down