IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solo

3 posters

Go down

Solo Empty Solo

Post  Flap Zappa Wed May 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Ok went to see the Movie today and it is an OK starwars movie. The complaints of too much leftwing PC nonsense are not as evident as some articles might have you believe, with the exception of the incredibly annoying L3 which has a whiny female voice with an agenda of giving equal rights to robots, maybe a thinly veiled feminist. Thankfully it gets killed off by the end. Lando Calrissian's supposed pan sexuality seems to boil down to the robot suggesting he is in love with it. Overall the film is OK with plenty of action following Han from his start in corellia though the imperial navy to outlaw, meeting Chewie and finally getting hold of the millennium falcon. the final twist at the end reintroduces a character from episode one. Although I am not sure that would actually fit the timeline considering how young Obiwan is in episode 1 and how old he is in episode 4 when we meet Han.
As a star wars movie it probably rates a 7/10 verging on 8.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Solo Empty Re: Solo

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:36 pm

Therefore - Be very wary of anything written in Breitbart
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Solo is so popular here that it is not on any more after 2 weeks. however deadpool 2 is still showing.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:36 pm

I was a over the top for film as a youngster, I could name all the stars and loved it but nowadays I cannot get interested very often.

I watched Fatcha  doing her Falklands bit and the Churchill one, very good but prior to that we took the kids to see Grizzly Adams.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:28 pm

Major wrote:I was a over the top for film as a youngster, I could name all the stars and loved it but nowadays I cannot get interested very often.

I watched Fatcha  doing her Falklands bit and the Churchill one, very good but prior to that we took the kids to see Grizzly Adams.
wasn't that a tv show you cheapskate
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:Solo is so popular here that it is not on any more after 2 weeks. however deadpool 2 is still showing.
Deadpool 2 is pretty PC
When have you ever seen a film which uses the phrase ' Cultural Appropriation ' ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down