IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead - Season 9

3 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 9 Empty The Walking Dead - Season 9

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:46 pm

What do the Helicopter People mean by A and B ?

Explode
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead - Season 9 Empty Re: The Walking Dead - Season 9

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:51 am

fatbob5 wrote:What do the Helicopter People mean by A and B ?

Explode
weak or strong,recruits or rejects
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:42 am

That's what I want to know.
Or at least have a clue so I can speculate.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:41 pm

Flix wrote:That's what I want to know.
Or at least have a clue so I can speculate.
it might be a while finding out as they seem to keep themselves to themselves and their agent has bugged out now and rick isn;t coming back anytime soon.

However I am looking forward to the whisperers making their appearance.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Maybe, I am a bit underwhelmed about yet another adversary, I would think groups would have their time taken up with staying fed, watered and reasonably safe, supplies in the country would surely be dwindling by now. Wouldn't it be an idea if you had free time to try and to systematically lower the number of walkers on your patch. Many of the first few turns would have rotted away by
now, out in the elements. How long was that walker leaning against that tree without being disturbed for the tree to grow around it?

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:29 pm

Flix wrote:Maybe, I am a bit underwhelmed about yet another adversary, I would think groups would have their time taken up with staying fed, watered and reasonably safe, supplies in the country would surely be dwindling by now. Wouldn't it be an idea if you had free time to try and to systematically lower the number of walkers on your patch. Many of the first few turns would have rotted away by
now, out in the elements. How long was that walker leaning against that tree without being disturbed for the tree to grow around it?
WEll it appears that the timeline has jumped forward at least 5 years since rick got taken, which means the walkers have been around for more than a decade now. Of course they are an inexhaustible resource while people still live. As long as there is some brain they can shuffle around.
Now for a bit of a spoiler:
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Yes, I discovered the Whisperers a while ago. I know there would be potentially hundreds of millions in the united states who were walkers but after 10 years the original infected would have rotted away surely, the ones still moving would be around the five year and onwards infected and the recent, by this time survivors would have found out how to stop them, of course not everyone would be successful but still the numbers should have gone down fairly drastically by decomposition and by survivors destroying them, a concerted effort might clear your area for a while at least.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:06 am

Flix wrote:Yes, I discovered the Whisperers a while ago. I know there would be potentially hundreds of millions in the united states who were walkers but after 10 years the original infected would have rotted away surely, the ones still moving would be around the five year and onwards infected and the recent, by this time survivors would have found out how to stop them, of course not everyone would be successful but still the numbers should have gone down fairly drastically by decomposition and by survivors destroying them, a concerted effort might clear your area for a while at least.
in america there would be a possible pool of almost 400 million assuming only a million survived and that's not counting the migrant caravans coming from down south. That's a lot of stabby heads to get through. Even the herds they have encountered have only been thousands strong
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:53 pm

The numbers are pretty high but if most were changed in the first say three years they will all have liquidised and fallen apart by about a year, two at the most, being exposed to the elements, that would cut it down by a lot, still leaving a lot I admit and there'll always be fresh ones.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:45 pm

The best bet would be to try to make it to an island - no mega-herds to deal with.

In the case of America, the easiest place to get to would be Cuba or The Bahamas
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:28 pm

Flix wrote:The numbers are pretty high but if most were changed in the first say three years they will all have liquidised and fallen apart by about a year, two at the most, being exposed to the elements, that would cut it down by a lot, still leaving a lot I admit and there'll always be fresh ones.
while the bodies do rot away as long as they feed they can slow that down.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:34 pm

fatbob5 wrote:The best bet would be to try to make it to an island - no mega-herds to deal with.

In the case of America, the easiest place to get to would be Cuba or The Bahamas
millions live in cuba. For long term survival you need a large gene pool or in a few generations all your kids are idiots or have their legs on backwards.
you need a place with reliable water sources and good soil for farming. Not too hot, not too cold. You also need horses and animals to pull the ploughs as petrol or diesel with have gone off after a few years making cars unusable unless you can make new fuels.

spoilers:
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Here it would have to be the Isle of Wight ( like in the Triffids) or Man or the Hebrides or Shetland if you could get there.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:42 am

Flix wrote:Here it would have to be the Isle of Wight ( like in the Triffids) or Man or the Hebrides or Shetland if you could get there.
I would go to live on Lundy ( just me - no one else allowed), lots of puffins to munch on.
Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:49 am

You'd have to keep an eye on the beaches though, as the walkers don't drown, they could wash up now and again, so you might need a few people to help out.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:21 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flix wrote:Here it would have to be the Isle of Wight ( like in the Triffids) or Man or the Hebrides or Shetland if you could get there.
I would go to live on Lundy ( just me - no one else allowed), lots of puffins to munch on.
Grinning
might be a little tough finding drinking water though
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Flix wrote:You'd have to keep an eye on the beaches though, as the walkers don't drown, they could wash up now and again, so you might need a few people to help out.
I might allow a few other people into my Kingdom, but  definately no - Brexit supporting RWers
Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:18 pm

The outer Hebrides will probably be the best bet, one of the islands with water available but a small population that if turned can be taken care of.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:18 pm

The outer Hebrides will probably be the best bet, one of the islands with water available but a small population that if turned can be taken care of.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:37 pm

Flix wrote:The outer Hebrides will probably be the best bet, one of the islands with water available but a small population that if turned can be taken care of.
but the problem there would be growing enough food to last through the winter months, short growing season.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:03 pm

I love the fact that Daryl calls his pet dog - ' Dog '

Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
but the problem there would be growing enough food to last through the winter months, short growing season.
Darn, I'd be in trouble then, loose a bit of weight though.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:29 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I love the fact that Daryl calls his pet dog - ' Dog '

Grinning
Yes, very imaginative.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content