IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 100

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 100 Empty Re: Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 100

Post  nicko Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:31 pm

Stupid lot of Snowflakes defacing buildings , what do they think we can do to stop  climate change ? We are bringing out electric cars [  Where do they think the Electricity comes from ] and banning polluting cars from City Centres etc.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 100 Empty Re: Extinction Rebellion London protest: Arrests top 100

Post  nicko Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm

Scrat, there will never be enough power to drive all the electric cars [and lorries?] generated by Wind and Solar , We need to build Nuclear Power Stations NOW, and Wave power costs nothing  !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Bring in the Army and use live rounds, .50 cal will shift 'em !     I don't fuck about like this Government !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

If you  think the above is "over the top" and I admit it is ,   get some water Cannon from somewhere !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 pm

I Hate England ? You stupid cunt, I took Our Queens Shilling 50 years ago, and proud of it ! Just shows how much you know about me , you should shut your mouth and give your arse a chance. Always thought you were a cunt ,your last post proves it  ! poke tongue
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am

Boring Boring Boring Puke Puke Puke poke tongue poke tongue poke tongue
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:56 am

Thorney Sam wrote:Hey, I drive a big fuck off diesel landrover so any comment by me must be laced with a certain amount of hypocrisy.

I'm 100% against fracking and 100% pro nuclear power apparently that's a contradiction in itself.

It's time to hand the baton on to a younger generation, I don't think they're snowflakes, I like the idea that they're passionate about the environment and I support any action that brings this to the attention of the general public, even if it causes some disruption and give me a 150bhp electric engine and I'll fit it.

Keep it for long enough and you won't have to pay road tax or have it MOT'd......
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:04 am

Thorney Sam wrote:
You hate your own people, you snivel, grovel and beg for your master!

Because perhaps you know no better, just be honest with yourself Penfold! You've spent your pathetic existence doffing your cap for your betters and they've shat on you, but you being the servile cretin hat you be, you accept that,,,,,gladly!

And one might also add that he was prepared to risk his life for Queen and country by doing one of the most dangerous jobs in the army...unlike some skulking coward who had to invent a military record in a pathetic attempt to "big" himself up.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

And one might also add that he was prepared to risk his life for Queen and country by doing one of the most dangerous jobs in the army...unlike some skulking coward who had to invent a military record in a pathetic attempt to "big" himself up.
Some of us served our Queen and country without ever firing a shot in anger, of course I could say that I prevented World War Three and brought about unity to the German people.

There's some truth in that, as I was based on the front line between East and West during the Cold War.

One moment I'm Walter Mitty forging my NATO pass, the next moment I'm for real, the real deal!,, real enough for you to stalk me at my work place and real enough for you to send agents in to go through the register of the establishment I was staying at.

So Fred Moletrousers what on earth are you playing at!
did the east germans have a queen?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:08 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Lucy is now 33 years old!

And, (which you can begin a sentence with) like me! she's also the real deal, your Landy is often referred to as an aging "pillow biter" I could stick Lucy into neutral and winch your one around all day, I wouldn't even need to put the hand brake on.

Beginning a sentence with a conjunction has been perfectly acceptable in correct English grammar since, I think, the 1930s or even earlier, so there is no need for your grovelling justification of something that the more educated of us are perfectly aware does not need to be justified.

Given the choice between an ageing run-of-the-mill workhorse and a half century year old fully restored and concours condition classic example of British automotive history and excellence, I know which I would choose.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:37 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
A "pillow biter"

I suggest that one is far more likely to find the use of homophobic language and insults to be far more prevalent in Momentum, for which you act as such a grovelling apologist, than in the Land Rover Series 2 Club.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
One has to consider which language is more insulting.

Calling an aging face lifted Liberace of a Land Rover a "pillow biter"

Or 

Referring to a proud moderate Jew as a concentration camp Kapo who organises Brown shirts.

Lucy might be a working class work horse, but she would shake all the Botox of your "pillow biter" in a jiffy!

Lansman founded, and is chairman of,  an extremist  Left Wing political faction whose members were proved to have stalked, issued online death and rape threats, bullied, harassed and vandalised the constituency office of a dissenting MP in their determination to intimidate Labour Party members into voting for their Marxist leadership candidate.

Momentum adopted the same terror tactics as Hitlerite Brown Shirts and SS Storm Troopers used in pre war Germany to ensure the "election" of Hitler.

If Lansman has played even the most minor part in the proven institutional antiSemitism of Labour, then he is not fit to boast membership of the proud, brave and noble Jewish race, and he should have the guts to go to his local synagogue and beg his God and his Rabbi for forgiveness and absolution.

I am not prepared to discuss your insulting homophobic reference to me, and my seriously intended formal complaint to the administrator of this forum stands.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Some of us served our Queen and country without ever firing a shot in anger, of course I could say that I prevented World War Three and brought about unity to the German people.

There's some truth in that, as I was based on the front line between East and West during the Cold War.

One moment I'm Walter Mitty forging my NATO pass, the next moment I'm for real, the real deal!,, real enough for you to stalk me at my work place and real enough for you to send agents in to go through the register of the establishment I was staying at.

So Fred Moletrousers what on earth are you playing at!

In my correct user ID in this forum, exposing a liar, a hypocrite and a charlatan.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:11 pm

To return to the matter of "Extinction Rebellion", I wonder how the demonstrators view the participation of that dopey bird Emma Thompson, who flies all the way from Los Angeles, no doubt first class and accompanied by her publicist, hairdresser and various other hangers-on, in order to grab her share of national Press, radio and TV headlines and the required adoration and eulogisation as befitting her "celebrity" status?

Just how much of a carbon footprint did that stunt leave?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next