IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADMIN

5 posters

Go down

A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADMIN Empty A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADMIN

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:06 pm

Dean.

Thorney Sam, alias Scrat, has now twice used the pejorative, offensive and homophobic term "pillow biter" in  the thread about Extinction Rebellion, the second of which appears to be a direct and gratuitous reference to myself.

While I am not homosexual, I absolutely abhor and reject homophobia in any shape or form, even when it is possibly intended to be humorous in content.

I sincerely hope that my views about the use of homophobic language is shared by other decent members of this forum, some of whom are utterly sick and tired of being routinely and falsely referred to by this particular poster as being homophobes, racists and antiSemites.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADMIN Empty Re: A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO ADMIN

Post  nicko Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:16 pm

Well said Fred, as an aside I HONESTLY believe that scat is mentally disturbed , and should be "sectioned" A.S.A.P. !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 pm

nicko wrote:Well said Fred, as an aside I HONESTLY believe that scat is mentally disturbed , and should be "sectioned" A.S.A.P. !

I am not surprised that the word "sphincter" - albeit misspelled - should appear in whatever drivel he has posted in this thread, since he himself is the biggest and most repulsive arsehole ever to have infested the forum.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm

I gave him more than a fair go and he decided to be abusive and libellous yet again.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:I gave him more than a fair go and he decided to be abusive and libellous yet again.

He's his own worst enemy. He can produce some first class, intelligently argued posts. but he has never been able to resist launching into abuse and downright intentionally damaging and hurtful lies which can be driven only by pure, evil malice.

I also think he's psychotic. He churns out insults and untruths that he invented back in the days of the old Sky forum, and it's pretty obvious that he has them all written down somewhere with notes on individual posters he hates.

Only a fucking sick and paranoid mind would go to those lengths in a social media discussion group, no matter how combative in nature.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:12 pm

Nail on head mate !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 pm

Lord Edmund - Why has Scrat got such a demented obsession with you.
Nicko is right it borders on a mental disorder
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:11 am

fatbob5 wrote:Lord Edmund - Why has Scrat got such a demented obsession with you.
it goes back way over 10 years to the sky days.
By the way, LEM was never a contributor to the TAB, he only commented in the comments section.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:57 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Lord Edmund - Why has Scrat got such a demented obsession with you.

I just don't know, Bob. Have you ever seen any racist, antiSemitic or homophobic post from me in all this time?

He made up the BNP garbage donkey's years ago by forging a post in my name and has repeated it ad nauseam ever since. That was pretty harmless, as no-one ever believed it, but when he made up my so-called damaging 20 pages (!!!!!) of insults and abuse towards Hillsborough victims that was a case of enough was enough.

I simply posted one comment that I had NEVER, anywhere commented on Hillsborogh because my brother, who had just died, was one of the Coroner's Officers called in after the disaster to help grieving families and it affected  him mentally for the rest of his life. Scrat started an absolutely sickening three week campaign of stalking me from thread to thread posting disgusting comments and sick jokes about him.

As you say, chum, it borders on mental disorder.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down