Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Arabs are increasingly saying they are no longer religious, according to the largest and most in-depth survey undertaken of the Middle East and North Africa. .......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Arabs are increasingly saying they are no longer religious, according to the largest and most in-depth survey undertaken of the Middle East and North Africa. .......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
interesting that they put bir dakika bey as top politician as most of his policies and appeal are religious based. however the shine is going off him in turkey as yesterdays election result for the rerun of the istanbul mayoral election showed. the CHP mayor increased his vote after bir dakika bey cancelled the result of the recent election

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:32 pm

This is the best news story ive seen for a while, what the middle-east needs is less religion
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is the best news story ive seen for a while, what the middle-east needs is less religion
true, but the story is probably bollox

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
true, but the story is probably bollox
Why do you say that?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
true, but the story is probably bollox
Why do you say that?
because islam does not allow you to turn your back on it. that is punishable by up to death in many countries.

the girl in this video, however is very brave and risking her life to make her protest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
because islam does not allow you to turn your back on it. that is punishable by up to death in many countries.

the girl in this video, however is very brave and risking her life to make her protest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its a belief that only exists in theory in a lot of ' Muslim ' countries.
In reality as long as you dont openly flaunt your lavk of belief you are not going to face any serious repercussions.

Ps The Bible clearly states that witches be put to death
Exodus 22.18
When was the last time any Christian leader called for this?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
because islam does not allow you to turn your back on it. that is punishable by up to death in many countries.

the girl in this video, however is very brave and risking her life to make her protest

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Its a belief that only exists in theory in a lot of ' Muslim ' countries.
In reality as long as you dont openly flaunt your lavk of belief you are not going to face any serious repercussions.

Ps The Bible clearly states that witches be put to death
Exodus 22.18
When was the last time any Christian leader called for this?
old testament, the baby jesus ahhh, was far more fluffy

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 pm

How easy would it be for someone in your area to ' come out of the closet ' as an atheist?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How easy would it be for someone in your area to ' come out of the closet ' as an atheist?
I'm an atheist. I can be killed in a number of islamic countries.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm an atheist. I can be killed in a number of islamic countries.
You live in Turkey and yet you are still alive.
Ps. How open are you about your beliefs (or lack of them)?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm an atheist. I can be killed in a number of islamic countries.
You live in Turkey and yet you are still alive.
Ps. How open are you about your beliefs (or lack of them)?
because sharia is not implemented here.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38642
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  fatbob5 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 am

Its like having a conversation with Smelly Bandit
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13303
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Are Arabs turning their backs on religion? Empty Re: Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum