IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown

3 posters

Go down

Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown Empty Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 am

Rylan Clark-Neal has revealed that his now iconic X Factor crying fit became so bad that paramedics had to be called to calm him down.

The now TV presenter first broke through into the public eye in the 2012 series of the show, becoming one of the ‘Scherzy Boys’ as a final act for Nicole Scherzinger. ........

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/25/rylan-clark-neal-paramedics-called-iconic-x-factor-meltdown-10058320/?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown Empty Re: Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:41 am

this is not news
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown Empty Re: Rylan Clark-Neal ‘had paramedics called’ after his iconic X Factor meltdown

Post  nicko Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:11 pm

He looked in a Mirror, and was blinded by his teeth ?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:this is not news
Everything is news Dean

At the cinema yesterday I had Nachos with a Cheesey Dip, a Chilli Dip and Jalapenos.
Afterwards I let rip an enormous fart.

That was news
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:49 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:this is not news
Everything is news Dean

At the cinema yesterday I had Nachos with a Cheesey Dip, a Chilli Dip and Jalapenos.
Afterwards I let rip an enormous fart.

That was news
nope, it was tittle tattle
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down