Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:46 am

Bosses at Britain's three biggest supermarkets have warned that a potential 31 October no-deal Brexit would be "as bad as it gets" as they build up stock ahead of Christmas. .........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A ' No Deal Brexit ' will destroy Christmas
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13222
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  nicko on Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:46 am

Bullshit !
nicko
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 8040
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bosses at Britain's three biggest supermarkets have warned that a potential 31 October no-deal Brexit would be "as bad as it gets" as they build up stock ahead of Christmas. .........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A ' No Deal Brexit ' will destroy Christmas
its almost like supermarkets have not had 8 months to get get contingency plans in place. That's of course ignoring the previous 3 years as well

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38618
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
its almost like supermarkets have not had 8 months to get get contingency plans in place. That's of course ignoring the previous 3 years as well
They were preparing for a disaster called Brexit, not in their wildest nightmares did they anticipate that the UK might go down the rabidly insane route of NDBrexit.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13222
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
its almost like supermarkets have not had 8 months to get get contingency plans in place. That's of course ignoring the previous 3 years as well
They were preparing for a disaster called Brexit, not in their wildest nightmares did they anticipate that the UK might go down the rabidly insane route of NDBrexit.
you mean they have not prepared for the option of WTO despite mrs may saying at least 108 times that no deal is better than a bad deal .dont they listen

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38618
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
you mean they have not prepared for the option of WTO despite mrs may saying at least 108 times that no deal is better than a bad deal .dont they listen
They must have thought she was metaphorically playing poker, and that it was never really a serious option.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13222
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
you mean they have not prepared for the option of WTO despite mrs may saying at least 108 times that no deal is better than a bad deal .dont they listen
They must have thought she was metaphorically playing poker, and that it was never really a serious option.
then they were stupid not to have taken her at her word. They have had 3 years to prepare.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38618
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets' Empty Re: Supermarkets warn October no-deal date 'as bad as it gets'

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum