IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO Empty Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:29 pm

tonights panorama has got labour antisemites triggered beyond belief. It would seem that anyone who continues to support labour now will also be tarred as an anti semite and you can pass that on too
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO Empty Re: Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO

Post  dragonfly Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Hi 

Does anyone know if somethings going on with twitter? 
It wont load but i get msg sayin 'sorry we did something wrong'.

I lost all my folliwers, it says - 1. 

Is this a tech glitch. Can anyone get on twitter?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO Empty Re: Well it would appear that Jeremy Corbyn is still an anti semite Pass it on #JCIAASPIO

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 pm

dragonfly wrote:Hi 

it was down, now it is back up. I didn't lose any followers, well only 3 but that may be because I have been arguing with tommy robinson PBUH fanatics for the last few days over the actual law and why he was found guilty
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Yeah, thanks flap. I got followers back but was worried they'd just banned me again for the fourth time lol!
 And ive sen you on there, but will be sure to jump on your posts now if youre having a go about Tommy Robinson. 

See you later Smile
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:tonights panorama has got labour antisemites triggered beyond belief. It would seem that anyone who continues to support labour now will also be tarred as an anti semite and you can pass that on too
If JC is an Anti-Semite, that means that you voted for an Anti-Semite.
Proud of Yourself?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:48 pm

dragonfly wrote:Yeah, thanks flap. I got followers back but was worried they'd just banned me again for the fourth time lol!
 And ive sen you on there, but will be sure to jump on your posts now if youre having a go about Tommy Robinson. 

See you later Smile
am I following you there?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:50 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:tonights panorama has got labour antisemites triggered beyond belief. It would seem that anyone who continues to support labour now will also be tarred as an anti semite and you can pass that on too
If JC is an Anti-Semite, that means that you voted for an Anti-Semite.
Proud of Yourself?
immensely if it finishes off labour for good. OF course his disciples will excuse anything. corbyn invited a well known holocaust denier to the UK and donated to his cause and his defence was well he never said anything like that to me. The man is at best an idiot
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:30 pm

dragonfly wrote:Hi 

twitter???

why???
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
immensely if it finishes off labour for good. OF course his disciples will excuse anything. corbyn invited a well known holocaust denier to the UK and donated to his cause and his defence was well he never said anything like that to me. The man is at best an idiot

will it though??

labour arent fihished yet, corbyn has  done the classic "population replacement" tactic, all  his traditional voters have been replaced with antifa momentum thugs, hundreds of thousands of them, and he still has his clone voters who will vote for a corpse if has a red rossette.

our society is so devided that many people simply wont believe he is a jew hater,  despite  all the vidence they just wont even acknowldge it. look at trumps  election and the resulting mass hysteria over nothing.

if boris fucks thinigs up and he can, corbyn could easily walk into number 10

thank your lucky star you live  in erdogans turkey instead of corbyns britain
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:22 pm

It a'int Corbyns Britain yet Smells !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

will it though??

labour arent fihished yet, corbyn has  done the classic "population replacement" tactic, all  his traditional voters have been replaced with antifa momentum thugs, hundreds of thousands of them, and he still has his clone voters who will vote for a corpse if has a red rossette.

our society is so devided that many people simply wont believe he is a jew hater,  despite  all the vidence they just wont even acknowldge it. look at trumps  election and the resulting mass hysteria over nothing.

if boris fucks thinigs up and he can, corbyn could easily walk into number 10

thank your lucky star you live  in erdogans turkey instead of corbyns britain
Boris could help finish him off if he gets us out in october.
there was a poll today that would effectively have a tory lead coalition with the BXP if the numbers carried through to an election, but then the other day a different firm had comrade cob within 30 seats of power. If boris does not get us out then the BXP can be expected to do better but may well fall short of power and will have decimated the tories making a lab/snp/ld triumvirate of evil the only way for a majority gov to be formed. Of course I cannot see that coalition lasting more than a year, but by then the damage will be done and browns deficit will seem like pocket change
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:59 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
So just to clarify.
You voted for a person who you believed to be an Anti-Semite?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:20 am

Dean perhaps you should change your Hashtag -

Can You Guess the Last Five Letters:
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:55 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
there was a poll today that would effectively have a tory lead coalition with the BXP if the numbers carried through to an election, but then the other day a different firm had comrade cob within 30 seats of power. If boris does not get us out then the BXP can be expected to do better but may well fall short of power and will have decimated the tories making a lab/snp/ld triumvirate of evil the only way for a majority gov to be formed. Of course I cannot see that coalition lasting more than a year, but by then the damage will be done and browns deficit will seem like pocket change
So you believe there is a chance Corbyn could enter Number 10.

Do correct me if im wrong Dean. Im trying to understand your 'Theatre of the Absurd Logic'

You voted for a man who you believed to be an Anti-Semite (if history teaches us nothing, it teaches us that no harm can ever come from voting for an Anti-Semite).
And the reason you voted for him was that you thought he would destroy the Labour Party, but you now believe he might destroy the country.

Dean, when you were a child were you given a badge by your teachers with the message --- ' I'm Special '
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:14 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
am I following you there?
Yes Smile
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

twitter???

why???
Why am I on twitter? 

I like a good old rant and there's nobody on hetr really. Why arent you on it?

Get your backside signed up.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:26 pm

nicko wrote:It a'int Corbyns Britain yet Smells !

not yet mate, but it could be.

you know that i see a lot of similarities between hitler and corbyn, thats not an over exageration, the similarities i see are how hitler came to power and how corbyn could come to power.

ordinarily neither man would ever be acceptable to decent voters, but when times are dark people embrace the darkness if thats what it takes to survive.

hitler had a serious economic crisis to capitalise on and he had a scapegoat - the jews to blame it on, people were so desperate they either lapped it up and  believed it or thought "fuck it  better them than us" and threw the jews under the bus

corbyn has a perfect storm brewing for him

he has trump in america which all he has to do is tap into the hatred his cultists have for trump and bring them ever closer.

the prospect of war with iran which will further devide society and be used by corbyn to recruit voters. War with iran could also hit our economy depending on how it esculates.

brexit - the ace in the hole, he is lining up against brexit so that when brexit happens, and the short term economic downturn happens, that will be his opportunity to strike. brexiteers will be the new jews

look at these pussyhat snowflakes, 12 hours without twitter is a fucking disater to them,  you start pushing them harder and they will burn you down if they think it will get them tweeting again.

we think we have evolved, but the reality is that we never learn we are looking at a late 1930's style disaster here.

corbyn could very easily come to power, it would take all the moons to align, but if they do, we are fucked!!!
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:34 pm

dragonfly wrote:
Why am I on twitter? 

i like my freedom and my job and my life unfucked as it currently is, too much to risk it.

ive had a taste of what the lefties of twitter are like over on newsfix, twitter  makes  newsfix look like a conservative free speech bastin, twitter is like newsfix only on an industrial scale and i like the state of my life too much to risk it for the cheap thrill of arguing with idiots and morons

they dont take it very well when you return fire, ive experienced the power of the report button and the small minds behind it too many times to even be interested.

good luck though
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:37 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
So you believe there is a chance Corbyn could enter Number 10.

Do correct me if im wrong Dean. Im trying to understand your 'Theatre of the Absurd Logic'

You voted for a man who you believed to be an Anti-Semite (if history teaches us nothing, it teaches us that no harm can ever come from voting for an Anti-Semite).
And the reason you voted for him was that you thought he would destroy the Labour Party, but you now believe he might destroy the country.

Dean, when you were a child were you given a badge by your teachers with the message --- ' I'm Special '
I think there is a chance he could get there by accident. But he will need the SNP and or lib dems to do it. the triumvirate of incompetence
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
i like my freedom and my job and my life unfucked as it currently is, too much to risk it.

ive had a taste of what the lefties of twitter are like over on newsfix, twitter  makes  newsfix look like a conservative free speech bastin, twitter is like newsfix only on an industrial scale and i like the state of my life too much to risk it for the cheap thrill of arguing with idiots and morons

they dont take it very well when you return fire, ive experienced the power of the report button and the small minds behind it too many times to even be interested.

good luck though
Its not that bad. Ive been blocked 4 times now, put an appeal in once but it was ignored. Theyre screwing around with the retweets an likes like you wouldnt believe,. Most my comments get sunk or not visible. I cant stand twitter and the left are ultra rabid but easy to crush which is what i enjoy the most Smile

Jyst dont argue with scotish people. I was jumped on by aboyt 50 for saying the EU would not want them without us lol!. Went down like a lead ballion. 

Get on there you chicken. Grinning
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:33 pm

dragonfly wrote:
Its not that bad. Ive been blocked 4 times now, put an appeal in once but it was ignored. Theyre screwing around with the retweets an likes like you wouldnt believe,. Most my comments get sunk or not visible. I cant stand twitter and the left are ultra rabid but easy to crush which is what i enjoy the most Smile

Jyst dont argue with scotish people. I was jumped on by aboyt 50 for saying the EU would not want them without us lol!. Went down like a lead ballion. 

Get on there you chicken. Grinning

sounds like youve been shadow banned
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Im on limited features now. For calling Naz Shah a paedo sympathiser.  Im gagged for another 5 an a bit days the fascists.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:40 pm

dragonfly wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Im on limited features now. For calling Naz Shah a paedo sympathiser.  Im gagged for another 5 an a bit days the fascists.
I got 7 days for saying not everyone likes grooming gangs
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
I got 7 days for saying not everyone likes grooming gangs
That sounds like an indirect way of accusing someone of supporting them
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:58 pm

dragonfly wrote:
Why am I on twitter? 

The good thing about Inaflap - a wide range of topics are covered from Brexit and Trump to Aliens (do they exist)

Answer me this Dragonfly
When was the last time you had a good 'ole fashioned discussion concerning the nature of the fabric of reality on Twitter?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next