Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

President Donald Trump has condemned hatred and white supremacy in a public address following mass shootings that left 31 dead in Texas and Ohio.


He called for mental health gun control reforms, the death penalty for those who commit mass murder and more bi-partisan co-operation over gun laws. .........


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down


Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:00 pm

The two halves of the clip contain arguments thst contradict each other
The first half (the text) - Police Officers and Home Owners need HCM to effectively stop a criminal / intruder
The second half (the demo)- having a HCM doesnt really benefit an 'Active Shooter' because its so quick and easy to change magazines
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:05 pm

Ps
People dont need a firearm with a HCM for Home defense.
If someone breaks into a house and has bullets flying at them they are going to flee. They are *** not *** going to try to dodge the bullets like as if they are in The Matrix.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The two halves of the clip contain arguments thst contradict each other
The first half (the text) - Police Officers and Home Owners need HCM to effectively stop a criminal / intruder
The second half (the demo)- having a HCM doesnt really benefit an 'Active Shooter' because its so quick and easy to change magazines
the demonstrates that a person with a lot of experience fires the same amount of rounds from the gun no matter the size of the clip only marginally faster than someone with far less experience.
The argument for smaller clips is that people can rush the shooter, that was demonstrated to be not quite true. Even 6 shot revolvers can fire 30 rounds quickly if you have a few of them in your belt.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Ps
People dont need a firearm with a HCM for Home defense.
If someone breaks into a house and has bullets flying at them they are going to flee. They are *** not *** going to try to dodge the bullets like as if they are in The Matrix.
if for instance they are on pcp they might not even notice being shot and keep coming. if you fire 6 shots and hit them only once that may well not be enough to stop someone.
There a almost as many guns, probably more, as people in america. Mass shooting are not that common. Most people are responsible.
Now 4 or 5 people were killed with knives today in a mass stabbing, is there going to be the same uproar about banning knives in america as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guns in the right hands are a very useful tool

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is an image of all those involved in mass shootings in the US in 2019 so far

I would hazard a guess most are not white supremacists.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the demonstrates that a person with a lot of experience fires the same amount of rounds from the gun no matter the size of the clip only marginally faster than someone with far less experience.
The argument for smaller clips is that people can rush the shooter, that was demonstrated to be not quite true. Even 6 shot revolvers can fire 30 rounds quickly if you have a few of them in your belt.
During the few seconds it takes to change a Mag it still means that an Active Shooter is distracted / has his 'eyes off the ball '.
Someone could still rush the shooter, they would have enough time to fire at him , however, more than likely ( going by the info at the start of the clip) they would miss.
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
if for instance they are on pcp they might not even notice being shot and keep coming. if you fire 6 shots and hit them only once that may well not be enough to stop someone.
There a almost as many guns, probably more, as people in america. Mass shooting are not that common. Most people are responsible.
Now 4 or 5 people were killed with knives today in a mass stabbing, is there going to be the same uproar about banning knives in america as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guns in the right hands are a very useful tool
Theres a lot of ' What Ifs ' in the first paragraph of your post.

Not once have I read a news item that goes

' Man on drugs breaks into house, owner fires several bullets at intruder, one bullet hits, intruder uneffected. kills owner '

It just doesn't happen outside of TV
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is an image of all those involved in mass shootings in the US in 2019 so far

I would hazard a guess most are not white supremacists.
Mass Shootings - they shot at 4 or more people NOT Mass Killings
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Incidentally

Active Shooter distracted for a few seconds to change Mag.
What if *** more than one ""* people decide to ' Rush ' him

?????
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The two halves of the clip contain arguments thst contradict each other
The first half (the text) - Police Officers and Home Owners need HCM to effectively stop a criminal / intruder
The second half (the demo)- having a HCM doesnt really benefit an 'Active Shooter' because its so quick and easy to change magazines

Not really 

The difference is that police and home owners are facing threats coming AT Jthem 

Active shooters are shooting people trying to run away,they aren't under pressure or threat

You will never win this argument because you don't have the experience or expertise to make intelligent arguments all you have is your emotional response and Hollywood. 

Have you ever fired a rifle?? 

I've not only fired a rifle but fired it in anger on a two way shooting range, it's not like Hollywood bob. 

Soldiers are arguably the best trained shooters and they expend 100s if not 1000s of rnds in a battle with a barely noticeable enemy casualty rate. They certainly aren't one shoting the enemy, so how do you expect untrained homeowners to be better shots than trained soldiers??? 

You're entitled to your opinions bob but they aren't valid opinions
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Incidentally

Active Shooter distracted for a few seconds to change Mag.
What if *** more than one ""* people decide to ' Rush ' him

?????

Good idea bob 

You rush the maniac with the gun, everyone else can make good their escape.

You can be a hero, a dead hero.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
if for instance they are on pcp they might not even notice being shot and keep coming. if you fire 6 shots and hit them only once that may well not be enough to stop someone.
There a almost as many guns, probably more, as people in america. Mass shooting are not that common. Most people are responsible.
Now 4 or 5 people were killed with knives today in a mass stabbing, is there going to be the same uproar about banning knives in america as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

guns in the right hands are a very useful tool
Theres a lot of ' What Ifs ' in the first paragraph of your post.

Not once have I read a news item that goes

' Man on drugs breaks into house, owner fires several bullets at intruder, one bullet hits, intruder uneffected. kills owner '

It just doesn't happen outside of TV

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this is an image of all those involved in mass shootings in the US in 2019 so far

I would hazard a guess most are not white supremacists.
Mass Shootings - they shot at 4 or more people NOT Mass Killings
that is how mass shootings are defined in the US

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Good idea bob 

You rush the maniac with the gun, everyone else can make good their escape.

You can be a hero, a dead hero.
I dont really need to worry about that scenario though, Smells.
Because I live in the UK a country with strict Gun Control
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I dont really need to worry about that scenario though, Smells.
Because I live in the UK a country with strict Gun Control

Yeah you can get stabbed to death instead 

Or get an acid face-lift 

Much better than getting shot
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:51 am

I always wonder about these mass shootings and think the victims must all be pro gun control people since all of them seem to be unarmed.

The few times when these attacks have been stopped have been by a "good guy with a gun", maybe if more people carry guns there would be more "good guys with guns" shooting back.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dean , read my post again
I was referring to a *** civilian *** defending his home
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:06 am

Smells
Would you like to explain to me why the number of victims involved in these mass shootings seems to have increased dramatically over the last twenty or so years

The Columbine High School Shootings (1999) had 13 fatalities with 2 shooters

Nowadays one maniac seems to be able to manage 50 murders
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:10 am

' Perhaps stun grenades are the answer '

Bob thinks, half jokingly
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Smells
Would you like to explain to me why the number of victims involved in these mass shootings seems to have increased dramatically over the last twenty or so years

The Columbine High School Shootings (1999) had 13 fatalities with 2 shooters

Nowadays one maniac seems to be able to manage 50 murders

i dont know bob, but its not because more sophisticated weapons are now available, its not like we went from flintlocks in 1999 to AR15's 20 years later, the AR platform has been around since vietnam.

i suspect it has something to do with social media and the information that is now freely available on the internet. if you want to shoot a place up nowadays you do your research, you prep you train.

the thing that struck me about that shooter is that he had fucking ear defenders on

"im goona shoot up this joint and kill loads of people but i gotta take care of my hearing, health and safety first"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dean , read my post again
I was referring to a *** civilian *** defending his home
 er what??

watch the fucking video!!!!!!

if big baba in the second clip was running at you and you empty your 3 rnd clip into him, the last thing that will go thorugh your head before his bullets do is "wish i had more rounds"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  nicko on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:14 pm

I find that a Pump action Shotgun firing Buckshot usually does the job !
nicko
nicko
.........
.........

Posts : 8052
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:17 am

Smells - Be honest
Have you ever fantasized about - ' Going on the Rampage ' ?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  fatbob5 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I find that a Pump action Shotgun firing Buckshot usually does the job !
Agree
A simple shotgun would be far more effective at stopping an intruder, than a SA pistol
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  smelly-bandit on Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Smells - Be honest
Have you ever fantasized about - ' Going on the Rampage ' ?

All the time 

When I'm trying to get home and some fuck wit is out thinking he is on a mother fucking Sunday drive, driving 25 in a 60. 

The rampage rage starts to singing, it's a constant battle to no ram them off the road and throw their keys into a Bush somewhere while berating them on the dangerous of driving too slowly.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit
......
......

Posts : 4100

Back to top Go down

Trump: US must condemn white supremacy - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump: US must condemn white supremacy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum