Trump declares war on Vapists

Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  fatbob5 on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:59 pm

US President Donald Trump has announced that his administration will ban flavoured e-cigarettes, after a spate of vaping-related deaths.

Mr Trump told reporters vaping was a "new problem", especially for children.

US Health Secretary Alex Azar said the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) would finalise a plan to take all non-tobacco flavours off the market. ..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:US President Donald Trump has announced that his administration will ban flavoured e-cigarettes, after a spate of vaping-related deaths.

Mr Trump told reporters vaping was a "new problem", especially for children.

US Health Secretary Alex Azar said the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) would finalise a plan to take all non-tobacco flavours off the market. ..........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
those that claim vaping is not dangerous are little different from the ones who said the same about cigarettes in the 50's and 60's and in many cases probably are the same companies. It's impossible to know the long term dangers as it has not been going on long term, but inhaling chemicals into your lungs is rarely going to be good for you, and judging by the amount of smoke people exhale they suck down far more. But I guess it is another thing for the snowflakes to hate trump over.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
those that claim vaping is not   dangerous are little different from the ones who said the same about cigarettes in the 50's and 60's and in many cases probably are the same companies. It's impossible to know the long term dangers as it has not been going on long term, but inhaling chemicals into your lungs is rarely going to be good for you, and judging by the amount of smoke people exhale they suck down far more. But I guess it is another thing for the snowflakes to hate trump over.
Its interesting
It could be argued that Trump is pursuing a Left Wing policy, and yet RWers support him on this
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
those that claim vaping is not   dangerous are little different from the ones who said the same about cigarettes in the 50's and 60's and in many cases probably are the same companies. It's impossible to know the long term dangers as it has not been going on long term, but inhaling chemicals into your lungs is rarely going to be good for you, and judging by the amount of smoke people exhale they suck down far more. But I guess it is another thing for the snowflakes to hate trump over.
Its interesting
It could be argued that Trump is pursuing a Left Wing policy, and yet RWers support him on this
it will be hilarious watching democrats argue against keeping people healthy, but then they've been arguing about keeping people working

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  fatbob5 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
it will be hilarious watching democrats argue against keeping people healthy, but then they've been arguing about keeping people working
You opposed the Scottish Minimum Pricing policy for alcohol, didn't you Dean?
fatbob5
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 13286
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
it will be hilarious watching democrats argue against keeping people healthy, but then they've been arguing about keeping people working
You opposed the Scottish Minimum Pricing policy for alcohol, didn't you Dean?
It would be pointless as people near the border would just travel over and stock up. the only people that hits is the poor, who will just spend more on booze and less on their families. Taxing people to stop them doing things is no a good way to do it. The rich dont care and the poor keep doing it bu have less money left to look after their kids.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trump declares war on Vapists Empty Re: Trump declares war on Vapists

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum