IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit

4 posters

Go down

Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit Empty Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit

Post  fatbob5 Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:57 am

Would you sacrifice your nationality to secure the rights guaranteed to EU citizens?

There's been a rapid rise in the number of British nationals living in the Netherlands applying to become Dutch since the UK voted in a referendum to leave the European Union. .................

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit Empty Re: Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit

Post  fatbob5 Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:00 am

Brexit
It makes you want to vom
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit Empty Re: Passports and nationality: The Brits 'going Dutch' over Brexit

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:51 am

fatbob5 wrote:Brexit
It makes you want to vom

im glad it makes you sick bob, i hope its like an itch you just cant reach.

and the best part is that it looks like a train wreck hard brexit smash crash coming home.

cant wait

cant wait for the EU to tear itself apart as the UK cash cow leaves the pasture and germany and france have to up their taxes on their people to keep their nightmare alive.if you thought the yellow vest protests were big wait till the french learn they will be footing the bill.

wait till the EU tries to tell italy and greece and poland and hungaray that they have to take less out of the coffers and put more in, within 5 years of brexit the EU will no longer exists,and i for one am proud to have stuck my boot in with my vote to leave 

Thumbs up
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:38 pm

As I also did !   By the way, the Liberals will be exterminated at the next Election. the idiots don't realise they are only where they are because of the "protest Vote " !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:41 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Would you sacrifice your nationality to secure the rights guaranteed to EU citizens?

There's been a rapid rise in the number of British nationals living in the Netherlands applying to become Dutch since the UK voted in a referendum to leave the European Union. .................

it's probably time to require people give up uk citizenship if they take another countries citizenship
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:42 pm

nicko wrote:As I also did !   By the way, the Liberals will be exterminated at the next Election. the idiots don't realise they are only where they are because of the "protest Vote " !

the libtards think they are on a roll cause a few labour and tory MPs are crossing over. what they dont see is that they arent hard core brexiteers who have changed their minds, but rather hard core anti brexit europhiles who are joining a hard core anti brexit europhile party.

i heard that if the referendum was run along the same lines as a GE the leave vote would have won a majority by hundreds of seats

bring it on
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

im glad it makes you sick bob, i hope its like an itch you just cant reach.

and the best part is that it looks like a train wreck hard brexit smash crash coming home.

cant wait

cant wait for the EU to tear itself apart as the UK cash cow leaves the pasture and germany and france have to up their taxes on their people to keep their nightmare alive.if you thought the yellow vest protests were big wait till the french learn they will be footing the bill.

wait till the EU tries to tell italy and greece and poland and hungaray that they have to take less out of the coffers and put more in, within 5 years of brexit the EU will no longer exists,and i for one am proud to have stuck my boot in with my vote to leave 

Thumbs up
Are you aware of the meaning of the word ' Hubris ' , Smells ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
it's probably time to require people give up uk citizenship if they take another countries citizenship
An interesting post from someone who is living in Turkeyland
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:58 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
An interesting post from someone who is living in Turkeyland
Someone who is entitled to take up turkish citizenship, but has chosen not to at a cost of about £60 a year.
However the fact I live in a foreign country that is not a member of the EU rather destroys the whole FoM nonsense being essential to the UK.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:44 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
Someone who is entitled to take up turkish citizenship, but has chosen not to at a cost of about £60 a year.
However the fact I live in a foreign country that is not a member of the EU rather destroys the whole FoM nonsense being essential to the UK.
Why are you not taking citizenship?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:24 pm

i aint going nowhere.

Now, lets get the fuck out of there!!!!
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:25 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Are you aware of the meaning of the word ' Hubris ' , Smells ?

i believe its what ended treasonous mays career
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down