IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions for special quiz days

+3
Broken Arrow
Cass
Flap Zappa
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 Empty suggestions for special quiz days

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

leave suggestions for topics for the occasional special quiz day and I will see if I can incorporate them.
Personally I like babylon 5
but it seems you lot whine when that happens Grinning
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions for special quiz days

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm

Larry365 wrote:What about a mixed bag (no offence SM), a range of questions from differing subjects.... and no Blabbylon 8.

???? What you on about Keith?

Les i agree suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 1955600259

Back to top Go down

suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 Empty Re: suggestions for special quiz days

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Tess wrote:Oh No! Not religion. Specially not the poxy Koran, there's enough about all that crap on here already. affraid

If you want a sci-fi one Dean, what about Stargate? only decent one around.

('course you could have specialized ones for individual posters, like one on famous fat black women with big tits for Fatbob, famous pirates etc... )

No there isnt its just crap what is said on the boards and the rw nut jobs just make things along!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Well done Ken, it's great to see you back and improving your score. suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 1955600259

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:37 pm

I have added selections from some of these suggestions they will be for the entire week after next weeks hard questions.
don't blame me if you don't like them, there is a pool of about 2500 questions to choose from.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I have added selections from some of these suggestions they will be for the entire week after next weeks hard questions.
don't blame me if you don't like them, there is a pool of about 2500 questions to choose from.

If there is ANY Babylon 5 you are toast my friend
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Cass wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:I have added selections from some of these suggestions they will be for the entire week after next weeks hard questions.

If there is ANY Babylon 5 you are toast my friend

there are a selection of various catagories, how the questions come up I am not sure. hopefully they will be randomly selected from across a range of categories. some of the categories have more questions than others.
Over the week I would think we will all get a selection. I cannot influence who gets what.

there are 5 or 6 different categories so in theory there should be a couple from each category each day,
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:43 pm

Huh? scratch

Ok I'm willing to go with the flow...cause at the end of the day we know who will win wink
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Cass wrote:Huh? scratch

Ok I'm willing to go with the flow...cause at the end of the day we know who will win wink

Depends - what if there's one on Coronation Street characters from the 60s?

Twisted Evil
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Tess wrote:
Cass wrote:Huh? scratch

Ok I'm willing to go with the flow...cause at the end of the day we know who will win suggestions for special quiz days - Page 2 464751818

Depends - what if there's one on Coronation Street characters from the 60s?

Twisted Evil

well she is old enough to remember ena sharples and minnie cauldwell.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:58 pm

I went to see elsie tanner and len fairclough open a supermarket
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

well she is old enough to remember ena sharples and minnie cauldwell.

Booger off you

@Tess if that happens I'd be just like the titanic....sunk....now early eastenders or neighbours and I could do it
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I went to see elsie tanner and len fairclough open a supermarket

Thelma came and opened up one of our family fun days
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2