IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest

+8
prinze
Mystic Moon
Smelly_bandit
dragonfly
Durham
scrappydoo
Mentor.
Tess
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest Empty Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest

Post  Tess Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Saw this posted on another site, not an English one, and they were all pretty shocked that this was the UK. It certainly made me mad

Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest Empty Re: Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest

Post  Mentor. Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Just great innit.
Mentor.
Mentor.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest Empty Re: Luton woman has run-in with muslims during protest

Post  Durham Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks LIEBORE......

We should have snipers on the top of buildings armed with 50mm bullets and thy should be firing at their heads when thy speak like that.

Disrespectful ewoks
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm

scrat wrote:

Hi Tugga!

I see that you want to shoot unarmed protestors now!

Lets hope the police have enough rounds to cope with unarmed trade unionists, civil rights and countryside alliance protestors.

No scrotum.....I would like to see people cussing our police and military shot. Preferably in a shooting range for criminal offences bt they are nit going to do that.....

What's your thoughts on the material in the video.....scrotum? That LIEBORE encouraged to proliferate.....scrotum
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Tess wrote:Saw this posted on another site, not an English one, and they were all pretty shocked that this was the UK. It certainly made me mad

this was on the tv not long ago, dont know the channel though but after that she goes and speaks to some moderate muslims, old school friends i think to tell everyone how nice islam and muslims really are. she also met up with some far right members and have to admit, they looked like puppy dogs compared to that bunch of muslims in your link. how anyone can put the two extremes in the same box is beyond me. one is driven by religion, hate and dominance the other is defending its freedom and rights. why is that not obvious to everyone?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:23 pm

once again we see that Muslims can demonstrate in support of islamic terrorism but not in opposition to it
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:31 pm

scrat wrote:

Tugga you said,,,,

"We should have snipers on the top of buildings armed with 50mm bullets and thy should be firing at their heads when thy speak like that"

These are a minority of unarmed protestors, I might not agree with what they're protesting about, but they have every right to protest.

I do not like what comes out of the mouth of the fat f**k nick or the cretin stephen lennon, I do not like to see the flag of St George being hijacked by a group of racist football thugs, but I would not like to see British police open fire on them.

Its seems to me you're becoming more extreme and unstable chap, take a chill pill and try to relax ffs!

So you will not be voting LIEBORE as it is a direct result of their policies we have these fruit cakes carrying on.....and also for the rise of the bNP and EDL....

You never noted my post was a little tongue in cheek then....
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 pm

scrat wrote:

No Tugga, I'm tempted to vote for Gorgeous George as he seems to be providing a fresh perspective to British politics!

What rise in the BNP/EDL? just because you've been sucking up to racists and homophobes does not mean the rest of us will!!!

I don't suck up to anyone scrotum.....unlike you. How is Phyllis scrotum?
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:59 pm

scrat wrote:

I do not have contact with Phil, but I still do not like the idea that you, likka, those that likka "has helped" and various other poisonous fraggles bullied a fellow poster from this forum.

I'd like to see Phil return, the more the merrier!

I understand phillipa left of her own accord.

She wasn't happy here for some reason and moans elsewhere....perhaps she misses you scrotum?
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:37 pm

At least the one person who she spoke to was honest when saying they only obey the law when it is Islamic. What he left out is that they only obey the law of the land when their numbers are few and as the population grows the more they will only obey Islamic law.

We are not that far behind you as the Islamafication of the west continues.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:51 pm

They're taking the piss out of this country and the freedom that it gives them. Shoot the lot of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 pm

A tiny minority? Well, unless you have sterilized them all and completely halted immigration that tiny minority is growing.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mentor. Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:A tiny minority? Well, unless you have sterilized them all and completely halted immigration that tiny minority is growing.

Growing you say, from approx 85,000 in the 1980's to 1.6 million 2001 and 3 million today, yep i'd say that is a growing and ever increasing number.
Mentor.
Mentor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Mentor wrote:

Growing you say, from approx 85,000 in the 1980's to 1.6 million 2001 and 3 million today, yep i'd say that is a growing and ever increasing number.

And an ever increasingly vocal and distasteful number....
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Mentor. Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 pm

Durham wrote:

And an ever increasingly vocal and distasteful number....

Yep and breeding like rats.
Mentor.
Mentor.

Back to top Go down

Post  prinze Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Tess wrote:Saw this posted on another site, not an English one, and they were all pretty shocked that this was the UK. It certainly made me mad

Have you seen the whole documentary ?
prinze
prinze

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:10 pm

scrat wrote:

That Muslim said they can say what they want as they have freedom of speech, and Whites are arrested for for more minor offences, just shows the two tier system we have in this country. Rolling Eyes

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next