That's 2 days on the trot

Go down

That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Durham on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 am

I've got top scores and top of the leader board

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 am

@Durham wrote:I've got top scores and top of the leader board


I think you will find I am top of the leader board at the moment.
And my arch nemesis is 10 points behind for some reason, however early days yet.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37743
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Hugh Jardon on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:50 am

have you had the shits too then?
avatar
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Durham on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 am

Flap Meister wrote:

I think you will find I am top of the leader board at the moment.
And my arch nemesis is 10 points behind for some reason, however early days yet.

I would think you would be top.....after all you set the questions and topics

I am referring to the daily quiz

Thumbs up
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:39 am

@Durham wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

I think you will find I am top of the leader board at the moment.
And my arch nemesis is 10 points behind for some reason, however early days yet.

I would think you would be top.....after all you set the questions and topics

I am referring to the daily quiz


I only set the topics I do I do not set the questions.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37743
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Durham on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:40 am

Flap Meister wrote:

I only set the topics I do I do not set the questions.


Just got a nibble......
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Cass on Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I think you will find I am top of the leader board at the moment.
And my arch nemesis is 10 points behind for some reason, however early days yet.

Love being arch nemesis.....been very poorly again. Just off to docs now....
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:04 pm

Sorry to hear that Cass, hope that the doctor can make you feel better, have a get well hug.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Cass on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Larry365 wrote:Sorry to hear that Cass, hope that the doctor can make you feel better, have a get well hug.


Cheers lovey have yet more antibiotics and steroids to hopefully and finally get rid of this lurgy that is kicking my ass big time.
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: That's 2 days on the trot

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum