IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wildlife haven

3 posters

Go down

wildlife haven Empty wildlife haven

Post  nicko Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

animal lover mr brown left a wild life haven by his home to the R.S.P.A IN his will so as not to disturb the animals, the R,S.P.C.A.then sold the land to developers for£295.000 who stripped the land of trees ect in 12 hours.more moneyfor their pension funds.see daily mail for more info:affraid: affraid affraid .
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

wildlife haven Empty Re: wildlife haven

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Money overules morals i guess.

Back to top Go down

wildlife haven Empty wild life haven

Post  nicko Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:10 pm

sexy,just found out ,they pay thier boss £35,000 ayear and 2yrs ago spent £1,5000,00 onnew offices. missprint,he gets £250,ooo
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 pm

nicho216 wrote:sexy,just found out ,they pay thier boss £35,000 ayear and 2yrs ago spent £1,5000,00 onnew offices. missprint,he gets £250,ooo

And yet they are supposed to be a charity!!!

It really makes me want to cancel my direct debit but then i think if it could save just one animal i suppose its worth it!

Back to top Go down

wildlife haven Empty wild life haven

Post  nicko Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:48 pm

found an injured cat behind my house a couple of years ago,phoned r.s.p,c.a.could not get through for4 hours,when i did they said they could not come for cat that day,try and make cat"comfertuble". i took him to local vet who said his back was broken and they would have to put him to sleep,have you noticed when there is tv camera around they are allways helping straight away?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:55 pm

nicho216 wrote:animal lover mr brown left a wild life haven by his home to the R.S.P.A IN his will so as not to disturb the animals, the R,S.P.C.A.then sold the land to developers for£295.000 who stripped the land of trees ect in 12 hours.more moneyfor their pension funds.see daily mail for more info:affraid: affraid affraid .
I suppose it all depends on how the will was worded. If he didn't specifically say it could not be sold on then they probably have not done anything wrong.
However it rather blows the RSPCA's green credentials out of the water.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:57 pm

nicho216 wrote:found an injured cat behind my house a couple of years ago,phoned r.s.p,c.a.could not get through for4 hours,when i did they said they could not come for cat that day,try and make cat"comfertuble". i took him to local vet who said his back was broken and they would have to put him to sleep,have you noticed when there is tv camera around they are allways helping straight away?

I prefer the the PDSA myself. they covered one of my dogs vet bills a number of times.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:24 pm

nicho216 wrote:found an injured cat behind my house a couple of years ago,phoned r.s.p,c.a.could not get through for4 hours,when i did they said they could not come for cat that day,try and make cat"comfertuble". i took him to local vet who said his back was broken and they would have to put him to sleep,have you noticed when there is tv camera around they are allways helping straight away?

Useless gits.

What i want to know is why the exective is taking so much wages?

Why cant theyactually stick to what they preach? Surely a charity organisation should put their priorities in order and if they can pay so much to their Cheif excutive than they dont need to beg the public!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Useless gits.

What i want to know is why the exective is taking so much wages?

Why cant theyactually stick to what they preach? Surely a charity organisation should put their priorities in order and if they can pay so much to their Cheif excutive than they dont need to beg the public!

because it is more or less a quango and they can pay what they like.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Same answer you always get for chief execs etc. we have to have the best people to run this charity/bank/local council and anything else you care to insert here, so we have to pay the best wages etc etc.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 am

Flix wrote:Same answer you always get for chief execs etc. we have to have the best people to run this charity/bank/local council and anything else you care to insert here, so we have to pay the best wages etc etc.

Thats true! Like Flap, I prefer the PDSA, they might not make so much fuss about it, but in their own quiet way they help when needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down