IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avengers

3 posters

Go down

The Avengers Empty The Avengers

Post  Flap Zappa Thu May 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Went to see The Avengers in 3D today and it was a good superhero movie.
Plenty of action once it got over the establishing shots at the beginning. the 3D was good and not overdone, not too much of stiff shooting out of the screen for no other reason than it looks good in 3D.
the basic story is Loki is back from his banishment and wants revenge on Thor and does that by helping a load of aliens to invade earth. don't really need to say much more. If you like marvel, you will enjoy the movie.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Avengers Empty Re: The Avengers

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 pm

I am not fond of 3D, I think it's just a shiney gimmick they wave back and forth to entice....what are the birds that like shiney things?

Anyway, not really a fan of Marvel but it's good you liked it, wasted money and time would be a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Thu May 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Flap Meister wrote:Went to see The Avengers in 3D today and it was a good superhero movie.
Plenty of action once it got over the establishing shots at the beginning. the 3D was good and not overdone, not too much of stiff shooting out of the screen for no other reason than it looks good in 3D.
the basic story is Loki is back from his banishment and wants revenge on Thor and does that by helping a load of aliens to invade earth. don't really need to say much more. If you like marvel, you will enjoy the movie.

I totally enjoyed it; was utterly fantastic and very funny at times; most notably when Hulk *SPOILERS*

beat the crap out of Loki lol!
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu May 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:Went to see The Avengers in 3D today and it was a good superhero movie.

I totally enjoyed it; was utterly fantastic and very funny at times; most notably when Hulk *SPOILERS*

yes that bit was most amusing.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu May 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Flap Meister wrote:
Eilzel 2.0 wrote:

yes that bit was most amusing.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

My son loved it too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 am

Just got back....3d was okay...bit slow at start unless you had seen the others (Thor, captain America) and knew background but I went for iron man.....phwoar ......and yes best bit was hulk beating Loki Smile....I knew there was bit after credits.....husband couldn't understand why I wanted to wait ...I was right....as always lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down