IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will

3 posters

Go down

Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will  Empty Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will

Post  56kevins Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 am

Crime novelist Reginald Hill, who created the detective characters Dalziel and Pascoe, left £2.6 million in his will.

Hill,
who died aged 75 in January, wrote 24 bestselling novels featuring
Yorkshire detectives Superintendent Andrew Dalziel and Inspector Peter
Pascoe.

His characters
inspired the BBC TV drama Dalziel And Pascoe, which ran for 12 series
between 1996 and 2007 and regularly had audiences of more than eight
million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160345/Novelist-creator-Dalziel-Pascoe-left-wife-2-6m-will.html#ixzz1y4Xa5nTZ

Great crime writer. RIP Reginald Hill. His Joe Sixsmith series of books are a great read along with his Dalziel and Pascoe.

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will  Empty Re: Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:25 pm

56kevins wrote:Crime novelist Reginald Hill, who created the detective characters Dalziel and Pascoe, left £2.6 million in his will.

Hill,
who died aged 75 in January, wrote 24 bestselling novels featuring
Yorkshire detectives Superintendent Andrew Dalziel and Inspector Peter
Pascoe.

His characters
inspired the BBC TV drama Dalziel And Pascoe, which ran for 12 series
between 1996 and 2007 and regularly had audiences of more than eight
million.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160345/Novelist-creator-Dalziel-Pascoe-left-wife-2-6m-will.html#ixzz1y4Xa5nTZ

Great crime writer. RIP Reginald Hill. His Joe Sixsmith series of books are a great read along with his Dalziel and Pascoe.

I have never read any of his books but I did enjoy Dalziel and pascoe, anything with the tremendous warren clark in it is worth a watch.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will  Empty Re: Novelist and creator of Dalziel and Pascoe left his wife £2.6m in his will

Post  Nems Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I have never read any of his books but I did enjoy Dalziel and pascoe, anything with the tremendous warren clark in it is worth a watch.

Thats true.
Nems
Nems

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down