IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW!

+3
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Hugh Jardon
guest ..
7 posters

Go down

Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW! Empty Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW!

Post  guest .. Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:09 pm

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW! Empty Re: Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW!

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:11 pm

MTC wrote:

Errr... I have always believed that the volcanos on lanzarote were extinct!
Anyway... Fokk it.... I'll still be going in aug.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW! Empty Re: Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway NOW!

Post  guest .. Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:29 pm

It is true that there have been many earthquakes in the last few days, the video is a tad scaremongering, but something is definately happening, google it!.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:38 pm

MTC wrote:It is true that there have been many earthquakes in the last few days, the video is a tad scaremongering, but something is definately happening, google it!.

I'm sure it's true.. Hopefully I won't have to drive up that big fukoff volcano to have a natural BBQ.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Just hope that the Yellowstone Park caldera isn't about to blow, as many scientists believe it is due to.

If it does, we're all stuffed - not just Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:Just hope that the Yellowstone Park caldera isn't about to blow, as many scientists believe it is due to.

If it does, we're all stuffed - not just Yogi Bear and Boo Boo.

I'll get a load of tins in..bog rolls and diesel.... just in case.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

This is a great site for keeping track on earthquakes and stuff as it happens:

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:23 am

Earthquake just hit the Caneries 2.5 magnitude, Turkey too. great site Tess.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

MTC wrote:Earthquake just hit the Caneries 2.5 magnitude, Turkey too. great site Tess.

most people would not notice 2.5 though and there are hundreds if not thousands of those a year all over the world.
the canaries are on a hot spot and wasn't there an underground volcano just about to create a new island there last year?

the bigger worry is when half of tenerife slides into the ocean as the tsunami from that may well wipe out much of the east coast of america.

we are always having eathquakes here. most are not too bad although there have been a couple of big ones over the last year. they have been to the east and west and north of where I am so it is only a matter of time before we get a big one here too.
I might go off the radar then.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:32 am

Can you imagine a 300ft wave travelling at 500 miles at hour across the Atlantic, geez louise!.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 am

MTC wrote:Can you imagine a 300ft wave travelling at 500 miles at hour across the Atlantic, geez louise!.

think of BOobby bombing in the local pool.....
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:51 am

USGS: Magnitude 6.3 earthquake hits off New Zealand's North Island - @Reuters

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 pm

MTC wrote:USGS: Magnitude 6.3 earthquake hits off New Zealand's North Island - @Reuters

you should be working for SKY News...
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 am

Tess wrote:This is a great site for keeping track on earthquakes and stuff as it happens:

i found this site interesting tess i look at at quite frequently

is it my computer or does the information on it seem to have stopped???
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:05 pm

gelico wrote:

i found this site interesting tess i look at at quite frequently

is it my computer or does the information on it seem to have stopped???

Two 4.9 quakes in Central Turkey 2 hours ago, your link seems to be working fine.

Last edited by wyatt1 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : http)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down