Las Vegas and Lewislum

Go down

Las Vegas and Lewislum Empty Las Vegas and Lewislum

Post  Hugh Jardon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:06 pm

The only two towns on the planet where you can get a blowie for a handful of chips!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas and Lewislum Empty Re: Las Vegas and Lewislum

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:05 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:The only two towns on the planet where you can get a blowie for a handful of chips!

I was in las vegas some years back looking for a blackjack table that called to me and some ginger bint came up to me and asked me if I would like to put my credit card in her.
Had she been a looker , who knows Grinning

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Las Vegas and Lewislum Flaptrap1
Las Vegas and Lewislum Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Las Vegas and Lewislum Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38638
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas and Lewislum Empty Re: Las Vegas and Lewislum

Post  Hugh Jardon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I was in las vegas some years back looking for a blackjack table that called to me and some ginger bint came up to me and asked me if I would like to put my credit card in her.
Had she been a looker , who knows Las Vegas and Lewislum 364988687

I know of two Lancashire people and a yorskdhire person went to a lap dancing bar over there!

A young bint came over and started to shake her monkey in their faces.
The first lancs chappie slid a $50 note on her g string.
The 2nd Lancs chappie slid $100 in her g string.
The Yorkshire chappie took out his nectar card... Stuck it up her minge... Took it out.. and pocketed the money!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas and Lewislum Empty Re: Las Vegas and Lewislum

Post  Durham on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:

I know of two Lancashire people and a yorskdhire person went to a lap dancing bar over there!

A young bint came over and started to shake her monkey in their faces.
The first lancs chappie slid a $50 note on her g string.
The 2nd Lancs chappie slid $100 in her g string.
The Yorkshire chappie took out his nectar card... Stuck it up her minge... Took it out.. and pocketed the money!


And the nectar card went straight intot't wallet.....
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Las Vegas and Lewislum Empty Re: Las Vegas and Lewislum

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum