IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For as long I can ever remember.....

2 posters

Go down

For as long I can ever remember..... Empty For as long I can ever remember.....

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:54 pm

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic52397.html

I have been unable to burp....until about 3 months ago.

I got a pain in my chest..which brought me down to my knees...and made the better half look for the life assurance policies!

I did a teeny burp...which I was (believe it or not) quite proud of and the pain went almost instantly.

Since then, I do the occasional one (and have just done 4 whilst I type this)...after a particulary spicy meal (haddock and chilli noodles tonight)

I never realised that there was a medical condition linked to this!

Anyway....I still drop my guts as wonderfully as ever...but not quite as much!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

For as long I can ever remember..... Empty Re: For as long I can ever remember.....

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:29 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic52397.html

I have been unable to burp....until about 3 months ago.

I got a pain in my chest..which brought me down to my knees...and made the better half look for the life assurance policies!

I did a teeny burp...which I was (believe it or not) quite proud of and the pain went almost instantly.

Since then, I do the occasional one (and have just done 4 whilst I type this)...after a particulary spicy meal (haddock and chilli noodles tonight)

I never realised that there was a medical condition linked to this!

Anyway....I still drop my guts as wonderfully as ever...but not quite as much!

Have you ever tried a teaspoonful of 'Bicarbonate of soda' it works but I don't know if medics approve.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

For as long I can ever remember..... Empty Re: For as long I can ever remember.....

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:31 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Have you ever tried a teaspoonful of 'Bicarbonate of soda' it works but I don't know if medics approve.

no...but I'm 'cured' now.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down