IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone play angry birds on the PC?

3 posters

Go down

anyone play angry birds on the PC? Empty anyone play angry birds on the PC?

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 pm

its an addictive game
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

anyone play angry birds on the PC? Empty Re: anyone play angry birds on the PC?

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

Yes, most days - on here with Nems, SM, Seren and Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

Flap Meister wrote:its an addictive game

I love Angry Birds and play on my iPhone. You're right, it's addictive but harmless fun! bounce

anyone play angry birds on the PC? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIEs5yRzMZCMJQsHFuDbdvMnkKXVYX7qUK0H-o1Gw9-bm1UldG

Have you tried Rio or Space??? lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:29 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:its an addictive game

I love Angry Birds and play on my iPhone. You're right, it's addictive but harmless fun! anyone play angry birds on the PC? 3933776953

anyone play angry birds on the PC? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIEs5yRzMZCMJQsHFuDbdvMnkKXVYX7qUK0H-o1Gw9-bm1UldG

Have you tried Rio or Space??? lol!

no I just downloaded it for my mrs's phone today and then tried the PC version, but it only lets you play it once and then you have to buy it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

no I just downloaded it for my mrs's phone today and then tried the PC version, but it only lets you play it once and then you have to buy it.

If this will work on a touch screen monitor, then it may be worthwhile.

We have catapult king on the iPods and pads here... love it and recommend it!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

If this will work on a touch screen monitor, then it may be worthwhile.

We have catapult king on the iPods and pads here... love it and recommend it!
it should work on a touch screen as it works on phones.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Angry Birds is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Queen of Hearts wrote:Angry Birds is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

angrybirds is one of those games that is brilliant because of its simplicity. It does not need fantastic 3d graphics because the gameplay is addictive.

there are few games I return to again and again.

Mahjong is one

chess is another

and angrybirds can while away an hour or so.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

angrybirds is one of those games that is brilliant because of its simplicity. It does not need fantastic 3d graphics because the gameplay is addictive.

Mahjong is one

chess is another

Oh, don't get me wrong.
I'm not one of those faggots who f**king gets an orgasm at the thought of the next Modern Warfare or whatever.
I know that graphics don't mean shit.
Some of my favourite games have "horrible" graphics according to the modern faggot "gamer".

The reason why Angry Birds is shit is because it's too simple, you simply launch birds at a building and try to kill the inhabitants.
There's no variety, you just do the same thing again and again, Angry Birds is something you play on the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Queen of Hearts wrote:

Oh, don't get me wrong.
I'm not one of those faggots who f**king gets an orgasm at the thought of the next Modern Warfare or whatever.
Some of my favourite games have "horrible" graphics according to the modern faggot "gamer".

The reason why Angry Birds is shit is because it's too simple, you simply launch birds at a building and try to kill the inhabitants.
There's no variety, you just do the same thing again and again, Angry Birds is something you play on the bus.

And that's why it is so addictive.
About 32 years back I had an electronic game where you bounced leaper from a high rise tower on trampolines.
It was a virtual equivalent of spinning plates!
It was simple (hey, what do you expect?) but totally absorbing.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Queen of Hearts wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

Mahjong is one

chess is another

Oh, don't get me wrong.

and that is its genius.

pretty much all those modern warfare type games are a clone of doom and if you de-construct it further pacman.

there is not much new on the games front these days, just repackaging of old concepts with better graphics.

Doom when it first came out was a revelation, you are probably far too young to remember it.

one of the first classic space games was elite on the spectrum. It took about 20 minutes to load from tape if it didn't cock up 19 minutes in, and when you look back at it now it was really simplistic but it had people playing all night.

Even the RPG's had people playing all night and all you could do was walk north, look around, walk north look around, you see a ring. Pick up ring. walk east, etc etc. But at the time it was new and had people hooked. Even bloody pong would have people fighting in pubs to get a go.

there are few games around that are not variations on those originals.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

and that is its genius.

pretty much all those modern warfare type games are a clone of doom and if you de-construct it further pacman.

there is not much new on the games front these days, just repackaging of old concepts with better graphics.

Doom when it first came out was a revelation, you are probably far too young to remember it.

one of the first classic space games was elite on the spectrum. It took about 20 minutes to load from tape if it didn't cock up 19 minutes in, and when you look back at it now it was really simplistic but it had people playing all night.

Even the RPG's had people playing all night and all you could do was walk north, look around, walk north look around, you see a ring. Pick up ring. walk east, etc etc. But at the time it was new and had people hooked. Even bloody pong would have people fighting in pubs to get a go.

I leant quake to a neighbour.... who then f'in lost it!
I have a demo of it on the 360.... sure it's bloody awesome... but is like Tizer it just isn't the same now!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:05 am

Hugh Jardon wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

and that is its genius.

I leant quake to a neighbour.... who then f'in lost it!
I have a demo of it on the 360.... sure it's bloody awesome... but is like Tizer it just isn't the same now!
there is a version that is free to play online in mayhem matches.

the original doom though was great and when quake came out very atmospheric with grunts and squeals coming from all over the place.

however once you have slaughtered monsters/zombies/nazis for weeks on end it all becomes a little boring.

I got a look at call of duty or some such game on my friends kids xbox and have to say I really do not like the xbox controls, I much prefer a keyboard and mouse to control those sort of games

I was rather like peter griffin on the xbox

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:11 am

Flap Meister wrote: there is a version that is free to play online in mayhem matches.

the original doom though was great and when quake came out very atmospheric with grunts and squeals coming from all over the place.

however once you have slaughtered monsters/zombies/nazis for weeks on end it all becomes a little boring.

I got a look at call of duty or some such game on my friends kids xbox and have to say I really do not like the xbox controls, I much prefer a keyboard and mouse to control those sort of games

I was rather like peter griffin on the xbox

The Xbox control for sniper is a mare.
But thats just me.
I reckon that I may get a madcatz( or similar) wheel for Forza.
Probably father Xmas will bring it me...

I had one years ago and middle son chewed through the bloody wire!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down