IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam n Eve

4 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 9 Empty Adam n Eve

Post  wyatt1 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey and Katie are sitting in school.

Katie is sleeping and the teacher asks her a question.

"Katie, who created Heaven and Earth?" Joey sees Katie sleeping and quickly pokes her with a sharp pencil.

"Jesus Christ almighty! !" Exclaimed Katie.

"Correct." Says the teacher.

So the next day the same incident occurs and the same question comes up "Who created Heaven and Earth?" Katie (Again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil "Jesus Christ almighty!" she exclaims.

"Correct again." Says the teacher.

So the next day, for a 3rd time, The teacher asks Katie "What did Eve say to Adam when she had so many children?"

Katie (again sleeping) is poked by Joey's pencil again, and screams "If you stick that thing in me one more time I am going to crack it in half!"
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Adam n Eve - Page 9 Empty Re: Adam n Eve

Post  wyatt1 Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:37 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Adam n Eve - Page 9 Faint28 lol! lol! lol!

Good Evening Wyatt I love you xxx

Gods Gifts

One day The Lord came to Adam to pass on some news. "I've got some good news and some bad news," The Lord said.

Adam looked at The Lord and said, "Well, give me the good news first." Smiling, The Lord explained, "I've got two new organs for you. One is called a brain. It will allow you to create new things, solve problems, and have intelligent conversations with Eve. The other organ I have for you is called a penis. It will give you great physical pleasure and allow you to reproduce your now intelligent life form and populate this planet. Eve will be very happy that you now have this organ to give her children."

Adam, very excited, exclaimed, "These are great gifts you have given me. What could the bad news possibly be?"

The Lord looked upon Adam and said with great sorrow, "You will never be able to use these two gifts at the same time." Adam n Eve - Page 9 Ashame27

lol! lol! lol! lol! true lol!

I love you xxx

A man goes to the doctor after feeling ill. The doctor says, "You know, you should have come to see me sooner. Unfortunately you have waited too long and you are going to die this evening." The man is distraught and wonders how he is going to tell his wife. Well, he tells her and she takes it pretty well. "Honey, this is going to be a night that you will always remember," she says. "I am going to treat you like a king." She prepares a scrumptious gourmet dinner with wine, candles-the works.

After dinner she slips away and returns in the most incredible negligee the man has ever seen. She leads him into their bedroom. They make the most passionate love they have ever made. The man is beside himself. Once done, the wife rolls over to go to sleep knowing she kept her promise. Well, the husband is wide awake watching the clock.

He knows that he is doomed. He taps her..."Honey?" he whispers. She rolls over and again proceed to make love. Again when they were done she rolls over and he taps her. She is getting cranky, but under the circumstances she grants her husband's dying wishes. Finally the wife rolls over and begins to snore. Well, the man decides to tap her again. "Honey?" he whispers. She rolls over and yells, "Oh sure! You don't have to get up in the morning!!!"

affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! true lol!

I love you xxx

A man goes to the doctor after feeling ill. The doctor says, "You know, you should have come to see me sooner. Unfortunately you have waited too long and you are going to die this evening." The man is distraught and wonders how he is going to tell his wife. Well, he tells her and she takes it pretty well. "Honey, this is going to be a night that you will always remember," she says. "I am going to treat you like a king." She prepares a scrumptious gourmet dinner with wine, candles-the works.

After dinner she slips away and returns in the most incredible negligee the man has ever seen. She leads him into their bedroom. They make the most passionate love they have ever made. The man is beside himself. Once done, the wife rolls over to go to sleep knowing she kept her promise. Well, the husband is wide awake watching the clock.

He knows that he is doomed. He taps her..."Honey?" he whispers. She rolls over and again proceed to make love. Again when they were done she rolls over and he taps her. She is getting cranky, but under the circumstances she grants her husband's dying wishes. Finally the wife rolls over and begins to snore. Well, the man decides to tap her again. "Honey?" he whispers. She rolls over and yells, "Oh sure! You don't have to get up in the morning!!!"

affraid

Fantastic Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cracki25 xxx

Don't Cheat On A Blonde

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun.

The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head.

The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!" Rolling Eyes lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am

feelthelove wrote:

Fantastic Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cracki25 xxx

Don't Cheat On A Blonde

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun.

The next day she comes home to find her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head.

The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!" Rolling Eyes lol!

bounce bounce good one bounce

Hope you're not behaving yourself Tee hee bounce ❤xxx

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to dye her hair so she would look like a brunette. Once she was finished and her hair was brown, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."

The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.

Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Tee hee hee.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:49 am

Great laughs guys well done xx

Adam n Eve - Page 9 1955600259

Children in the backseat can cause accidents.

Accidents in the backseat can cause children.

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Great laughs guys well done xx

Adam n Eve - Page 9 1955600259

Children in the backseat can cause accidents.

Accidents in the backseat can cause children.

Thanks SM, certainly needs a bit of humour on here. Thumbs up

A crowded United Air Lines flight was cancelled. A single agent was assigned to rebook a long line of unhappy inconvenienced travelers. She was doing her best when suddenly an angry customer pushed his way to her desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and shouted: "I don't want to stand in line. I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS and RIGHT NOW!"

The young agent replied, "I'm sorry, sir, I'll try to help you but I've got to help these folks first. I'm sure we'll be able to work things out for you." The angry passenger was unimpressed and unrelenting. He asked loudly, so that all the passengers could hear, "I don't want to stand in line! Do you have any idea who I am?"

Without hesitation, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone. "May I have you attention, please," her voice bellowed through the terminal. We have a passenger here WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him identify himself, please come to the gate." With the crowd laughing hysterically, he glared at her and swore "f**k you!"

Without flinching, she smiled an said, "I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to stand in line for that too!"

lol! lol! lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce good one bounce

Hope you're not behaving yourself Tee hee bounce ❤xxx

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to dye her hair so she would look like a brunette. Once she was finished and her hair was brown, she decided to take a drive in the country.

After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."

The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.

Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Tee hee hee.

bounce Loved that one Mr Wyatt, of course I'm behaving I love you xxx

Thanks Sexy, a little Adam n Eve - Page 9 Giggle15 never hurt anyone! xxx

Well hidden blonde

There was a blonde a redhead and a brunette.

They all decided to go to the bar and they got fake ids cause they were underage.

So they go in and the bartender knows they are underage so he call the cops.

The readhead informs the girls that the bartender has called the cops and they have to leave.

So they go out the back door and they see this barn.

They go inside and the redhead notices 3 potato sacks on the floor.

See tells the girls to each hide in a potato sack.

Then the police arrive in the bar, and the bartender takes them out back to look around.

They go into the barn and look everywhere.

One cop says "They might be in those potato sacks".

So he kicks the first one containing the redhead and hears "woof woof". "That's a dog" he thinks to himself.

He kicks the second bag containing the brunette and hears "Meow, meow" "Well that must be a cat" he thinks.

Finally, he kicks the last bag containing the blonde and hears in a slow voice "po...ta...to...es!" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Bag_ov11 lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:

bounce Loved that one Mr Wyatt, of course I'm behaving I love you xxx

Thanks Sexy, a little Adam n Eve - Page 9 Giggle15 never hurt anyone! xxx

Well hidden blonde

There was a blonde a redhead and a brunette.

They all decided to go to the bar and they got fake ids cause they were underage.

So they go in and the bartender knows they are underage so he call the cops.

The readhead informs the girls that the bartender has called the cops and they have to leave.

So they go out the back door and they see this barn.

They go inside and the redhead notices 3 potato sacks on the floor.

See tells the girls to each hide in a potato sack.

Then the police arrive in the bar, and the bartender takes them out back to look around.

They go into the barn and look everywhere.

One cop says "They might be in those potato sacks".

So he kicks the first one containing the redhead and hears "woof woof". "That's a dog" he thinks to himself.

He kicks the second bag containing the brunette and hears "Meow, meow" "Well that must be a cat" he thinks.

Finally, he kicks the last bag containing the blonde and hears in a slow voice "po...ta...to...es!" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Bag_ov11 lol!

bounce bounce tut tut bounce

Hi FTL and Hi from 2 big cats and the 'Comet' (goes everywhere at warp speed) I love you xxx

A blonde executive was driving by a field one day when she saw a blonde rowing a boat in the middle of a dirt field. She drove over to her and said, "It's idiots like you that give blondes a bad name, and if I could swim I would come over there and kick your ass!"

affraid

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks Wyatt x

FTL we all need a laugh xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce tut tut bounce

Hi FTL and Hi from 2 big cats and the 'Comet' (goes everywhere at warp speed) I love you xxx

A blonde executive was driving by a field one day when she saw a blonde rowing a boat in the middle of a dirt field. She drove over to her and said, "It's idiots like you that give blondes a bad name, and if I could swim I would come over there and kick your ass!"

affraid

ROFL

Hey Mr Wyatt, hope my babies are well Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cat_wi11 xxx

Blonde saves a rabbit

One day a man was driving down the road in a hot red convertable.

He was driving 15 mph when a rabbit that hopped in front of his car.

As the man swerved the rabbit swerved also and was run over.

The man got out of the car and started crying "OH-MY-GOD... OH-MY-GOD!!!!"

Just then a blonde drives up and asks him what's wrong, when he tells her she says, "Oh I can fix that."

She goes to her car, pulls out a can and sprays the rabbit with it.

It instantly comes alive and hops off, but every five feet it turns back to wave, before finally disappearing into the forest.

The guy is amazed and says, "how did you do that?"

The blonde just tosses him the can and drives off.

The can says "Hair Spray: Guarenteed to bring your hair back to life and create a permanent wave." Rolling Eyes lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

feelthelove wrote:

ROFL

Hey Mr Wyatt, hope my babies are well Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cat_wi11 xxx

Blonde saves a rabbit

One day a man was driving down the road in a hot red convertable.

He was driving 15 mph when a rabbit that hopped in front of his car.

As the man swerved the rabbit swerved also and was run over.

The man got out of the car and started crying "OH-MY-GOD... OH-MY-GOD!!!!"

Just then a blonde drives up and asks him what's wrong, when he tells her she says, "Oh I can fix that."

She goes to her car, pulls out a can and sprays the rabbit with it.

It instantly comes alive and hops off, but every five feet it turns back to wave, before finally disappearing into the forest.

The guy is amazed and says, "how did you do that?"

The blonde just tosses him the can and drives off.

The can says "Hair Spray: Guarenteed to bring your hair back to life and create a permanent wave." Rolling Eyes lol!

lol! lol! lol! poor blondes Twisted Evil

Little Kit is trying to break the sound barrier. Thumbs up
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ol' Fred had been a faithful Christian and was in the hospital, near death. The family called their pastor to stand with them. As the pastor stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on. The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The pastor thought it best not to look at the note at that
time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.
At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realized that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died. He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."
He opened the note, and read, "Asshole, you're standing on my oxygen tube!

affraid affraid

Last edited by wyatt1 on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : kit)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

lol! lol! lol! poor blondes Twisted Evil

Little Kit is trying to break the sound barrier. Thumbs up
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ol' Fred had been a faithful Christian and was in the hospital, near death. The family called their pastor to stand with them. As the pastor stood next to the bed, Ol' Fred's condition appeared to deteriorate and he motioned frantically for something to write on. The pastor lovingly handed him a pen and a piece of paper, and Ol' Fred used his last bit of energy to scribble a note, then he died. The pastor thought it best not to look at the note at that
time, so he placed it in his jacket pocket.
At the funeral, as he was finishing the message, he realized that he was wearing the same jacket that he was wearing when Ol' Fred died. He said, "You know, Ol' Fred handed me a note just before he died. I haven't looked at it, but knowing Fred, I'm sure there's a word of inspiration there for us all."
He opened the note, and read, "Asshole, you're standing on my oxygen tube!

affraid affraid

Grinning Oh dear affraid lol!

Jonny's little experiment

A teacher at an infant school is doing a science lesson and asks all the children to perform an experiment of their own choosing. After the children have been busy for a few minutes, she gets to the desk of little Johnny. Johnny has a spider on his desk and she asks what he was doing.

"Well Miss, the spider's name is Herbert and watch this." Jonny then bends down to the spider and whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider, as if by magic, moves across the desk. The teacher is a little mystified. Johnny then gets a hold of the spider and removes one leg. The teacher is taken aback but lets the experiment continue. Johnny again whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider, as if by magic, moves across the desk. Johnny then gets ahold of the spider and removes another 2 legs and repeats the experiment. "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider does continue to move across the desk, a bit in a somewhat limp fashion. By this time the teacher is getting a little concerned.

The experiment continues in the same vein until Herbet, the spider, has one leg left (the teacher at this point is totally mortified). Johnny then bends down to the spider and again removes the last leg so that Herbert is now just a blob and again he whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" but Herbert doesn't move. He repeats the command again but a little bit louder. After serveral attemps, Johnny is now shouting at the spider "Run, Herbert, Run" but still no movement. Johnny then looks at the teacher and she asks "Well, Johnny, an interesting experiment, but what are you trying to prove with it?" Johnny replies, "Well, Miss, spiders with no legs are deaf" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Smile504
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Grinning Oh dear affraid lol!

Jonny's little experiment

A teacher at an infant school is doing a science lesson and asks all the children to perform an experiment of their own choosing. After the children have been busy for a few minutes, she gets to the desk of little Johnny. Johnny has a spider on his desk and she asks what he was doing.

"Well Miss, the spider's name is Herbert and watch this." Jonny then bends down to the spider and whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider, as if by magic, moves across the desk. The teacher is a little mystified. Johnny then gets a hold of the spider and removes one leg. The teacher is taken aback but lets the experiment continue. Johnny again whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider, as if by magic, moves across the desk. Johnny then gets ahold of the spider and removes another 2 legs and repeats the experiment. "Run, Herbert, Run" and the spider does continue to move across the desk, a bit in a somewhat limp fashion. By this time the teacher is getting a little concerned.

The experiment continues in the same vein until Herbet, the spider, has one leg left (the teacher at this point is totally mortified). Johnny then bends down to the spider and again removes the last leg so that Herbert is now just a blob and again he whispers "Run, Herbert, Run" but Herbert doesn't move. He repeats the command again but a little bit louder. After serveral attemps, Johnny is now shouting at the spider "Run, Herbert, Run" but still no movement. Johnny then looks at the teacher and she asks "Well, Johnny, an interesting experiment, but what are you trying to prove with it?" Johnny replies, "Well, Miss, spiders with no legs are deaf" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Smile504

bounce bounce Good Grief bounce bounce

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Three guys enter a disabled swimming contest. The first has no arms. The second no legs and the third has no body, just a head. They all line up, the whistle blows and "splash" they're all in the pool

The guy with no arms takes the lead instantly but the guy with no legs is closing fast. The head of course sank straight to the bottom.

Ten lengths later and the guy with no legs finishes first. He can still see bubbles coming from the bottom of the pool,so he decides he had better dive down to rescue him.

He picks up the head, swims back up to the surface and places the head at the side of the pool, where-upon the head starts coughing and spluttering.

Eventually the head catches his breath and shouts: "Three years I've spent learning to swim with my f**king ears, then two minutes before the whistle, some asshole puts a swimming cap on me!"

affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce bounce Good Grief bounce bounce

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Three guys enter a disabled swimming contest. The first has no arms. The second no legs and the third has no body, just a head. They all line up, the whistle blows and "splash" they're all in the pool

The guy with no arms takes the lead instantly but the guy with no legs is closing fast. The head of course sank straight to the bottom.

Ten lengths later and the guy with no legs finishes first. He can still see bubbles coming from the bottom of the pool,so he decides he had better dive down to rescue him.

He picks up the head, swims back up to the surface and places the head at the side of the pool, where-upon the head starts coughing and spluttering.

Eventually the head catches his breath and shouts: "Three years I've spent learning to swim with my f**king ears, then two minutes before the whistle, some asshole puts a swimming cap on me!"

affraid

Double affraid affraid lol!

Hi Mr Wyatt, hope you've had a good day I love you xxx

The Pickle Man

This couple comes to a new town and the guy gets a job at the local pickle factory. A few years go by and each year he wins the employee of the year award. One day in the 3rd year, he comes home looking all depressed.

His wife asks him what the matter is, to which he responds that he got fired.

"FIRED?!? How can you get fired, you're always employee of the year!!" she asked, stunned.

To this he responds that he had another fantasy that he needed to fulfill and it got him fired...

"Oh no, not again...What did you do this time?" she asks.

Well, I always fantasized about sticking my willy in the pickle slicer.

"You didn't!" she hoped.

He blushed and replied, "Well, yes I did."

Then she asks, "Did it hurt?"

"No no really," answers the man.

Puzzled she then asks, "Well what happened to the pickle slicer??"

He answers, "Oh, *she* got fired too!" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Embarr37
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:18 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Double affraid affraid lol!

Hi Mr Wyatt, hope you've had a good day I love you xxx

The Pickle Man

This couple comes to a new town and the guy gets a job at the local pickle factory. A few years go by and each year he wins the employee of the year award. One day in the 3rd year, he comes home looking all depressed.

His wife asks him what the matter is, to which he responds that he got fired.

"FIRED?!? How can you get fired, you're always employee of the year!!" she asked, stunned.

To this he responds that he had another fantasy that he needed to fulfill and it got him fired...

"Oh no, not again...What did you do this time?" she asks.

Well, I always fantasized about sticking my willy in the pickle slicer.

"You didn't!" she hoped.

He blushed and replied, "Well, yes I did."

Then she asks, "Did it hurt?"

"No no really," answers the man.

Puzzled she then asks, "Well what happened to the pickle slicer??"

He answers, "Oh, *she* got fired too!" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Embarr37

bounce That was a surprise bounce bounce bounce

Been having a great day, how about you I love you xxxx

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bruce comes home one day and says to his lover, "Please do me a favor. It feels like something's stuck up my ass. Could you check it out for me?" His roommate lubes up his finger (mercifully) and shoves it up Bruce's ass, feeling all around, and says, "I don't feel anything."
Bruce says, "Trust me, there's something up there. Try lubing up your whole hand and checking it out." So his roommate lubes his whole hand and sticks it up Bruce's ass. He feels around, and then pulls out a Rolex watch.
He says, "I found your problem. There was a watch stuck up your ass." Bruce starts singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

Ughh!! affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

bounce That was a surprise bounce bounce bounce

Been having a great day, how about you I love you xxxx

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Bruce comes home one day and says to his lover, "Please do me a favor. It feels like something's stuck up my ass. Could you check it out for me?" His roommate lubes up his finger (mercifully) and shoves it up Bruce's ass, feeling all around, and says, "I don't feel anything."
Bruce says, "Trust me, there's something up there. Try lubing up your whole hand and checking it out." So his roommate lubes his whole hand and sticks it up Bruce's ass. He feels around, and then pulls out a Rolex watch.
He says, "I found your problem. There was a watch stuck up your ass." Bruce starts singing, "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..."

Ughh!! affraid

affraid OMG lol!

Still working hard Wyatt but I love it really, I'd be lost without my job. I love you xxx

Give the Frog a Loan

A little frog hops into a bank, and hops over to the teller at the front desk. He says to her, "Hi, I would like a loan."

The lady tells him to the end of the hallway and to the door that says Patricia Whack. The frog obays, and hops into her office, and plops onto her desk, and says to her, "I want a loan."

Patricia asks him what he would like to protect this loan with. He offers her a ceremic lion. Patricia leaves the room for a minute, and walks over to her bosses office.

"This frog just hopped into my office, and asked for a loan. He wants to protect it with this," she says as she hands him the lion.

He inspects it, and says, "It's a nicknack Patty Whack, give the frog a loan!"

I'm Adam n Eve - Page 9 Embarr38 but what the hell ROFL
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:

affraid OMG lol!

Still working hard Wyatt but I love it really, I'd be lost without my job. I love you xxx

Give the Frog a Loan

A little frog hops into a bank, and hops over to the teller at the front desk. He says to her, "Hi, I would like a loan."

The lady tells him to the end of the hallway and to the door that says Patricia Whack. The frog obays, and hops into her office, and plops onto her desk, and says to her, "I want a loan."

Patricia asks him what he would like to protect this loan with. He offers her a ceremic lion. Patricia leaves the room for a minute, and walks over to her bosses office.

"This frog just hopped into my office, and asked for a loan. He wants to protect it with this," she says as she hands him the lion.

He inspects it, and says, "It's a nicknack Patty Whack, give the frog a loan!"

I'm Adam n Eve - Page 9 Embarr38 but what the hell ROFL

OOHHHH Holy Mackarel bounce bounce bounce

Nothing like enjoying your work, good on you. Thumbs up

A young blonde woman goes to an office for a job interview . The interviewer decides to start with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?" The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 3 seconds before replying "Ehh... 23!". The interviewer tries another straight forward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot three!"
This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. "And ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Stephanie". The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?"

"Ohhh that!" replies the blonde, "That's just me running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'"

That was in retaliation for the frog joke lol! lol! lol!

PS: In case you miss the other post: That was ADO I was on about and the person I can't stand is J Perversion, he is a very creepy person. The other Forum (free something) I have only looked at once or maybe twice)xxx

Last edited by wyatt1 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ps)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:59 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

OOHHHH Holy Mackarel bounce bounce bounce

Nothing like enjoying your work, good on you. Thumbs up

A young blonde woman goes to an office for a job interview . The interviewer decides to start with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?" The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 3 seconds before replying "Ehh... 23!". The interviewer tries another straight forward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot three!"
This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. "And ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Stephanie". The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?"

"Ohhh that!" replies the blonde, "That's just me running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'"

That was in retaliation for the frog joke lol! lol! lol!

PS: In case you miss the other post: That was ADO I was on about and the person I can't stand is J Perversion, he is a very creepy person. The other Forum (free something) I have only looked at once or maybe twice)xxx

ROFL The frog one was pretty lame I know but it made me laugh, I'm so sad! Adam n Eve - Page 9 Embarr39

Thanks for explaining about the other forum I love you xxx

Getting Flowers

Two friends, a blonde and a redhead, are walking down the street and pass a flower shop where the redhead happens to see her boyfriend buying flowers.

She sighs and says, "Oh, crap, my boyfriend is buying me flowers again."

The blonde looks quizzically at her and says, "What's the big deal, don't you like getting flowers?"

The red head says, "Oh sure, but he always has expectations after giving me flowers, and I just don't feel like spending the next three days on my back with my legs in the air."

The blonde says, "Don't you have a vase?" Adam n Eve - Page 9 Flower10
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Where is my friend Mr Wyatt? Adam n Eve - Page 9 Miss_y12 x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:54 pm

feelthelove wrote:Where is my friend Mr Wyatt? Adam n Eve - Page 9 Miss_y12 x

Hi FTL

He mentioned the other day in a thread in news that he was leaving....regarding a comment made. But I thought maybe it was said in the heat of the moment and he would stay.

I do hope he comes back though.

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Costa wrote:

Hi FTL

He mentioned the other day in a thread in news that he was leaving....regarding a comment made. But I thought maybe it was said in the heat of the moment and he would stay.

I do hope he comes back though.

Really? Oh no, I missing him already. He didn't even say goodbye Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cry16

feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Really? Oh no, I missing him already. He didn't even say goodbye Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cry16

Maybe he will have a look in and see your post and come back....I would think so.

Here's hoping anyway.....he is one of the few gentlemen on this board Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Costa wrote:

Maybe he will have a look in and see your post and come back....I would think so.

Here's hoping anyway.....he is one of the few gentlemen on this board Smile

He is and he's one of the reasons I come here, he never fails to make me smile. I hope he comes back, I thought it was the Forumotion glitches why he hadn't been around Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cry_ti13

Thanks for explaining Costa.
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:

He is and he's one of the reasons I come here, he never fails to make me smile. I hope he comes back, I thought it was the Forumotion glitches why he hadn't been around Adam n Eve - Page 9 Cry_ti13

Thanks for explaining Costa.

Oh maybe he has changed his mind......and now he can't get back in because of the glitches.

Time will tell....

You're most welcome FTL

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Costa wrote:

Oh maybe he has changed his mind......and now he can't get back in because of the glitches.

Time will tell....

You're most welcome FTL

Adam n Eve - Page 9 Smile514 Thanks, I've sent him a PM in case he pops back x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:25 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Adam n Eve - Page 9 Smile514 Thanks, I've sent him a PM in case he pops back x

FTL, for you I would come back from the dead. But don't get the Exorcist in yet as I haven't gone yet, (if I can't take it with me I'm not going . Twisted Evil )

Thanks Costa and SM Thumbs up

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain, and as it was still early, she decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband. Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had had. He said, "Oh the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." The she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"

lol! lol!

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next