IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REAL football starts tomorrow!

5 posters

Go down

REAL football starts tomorrow! Empty REAL football starts tomorrow!

Post  Hugh Jardon Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 pm

Middle son starts his u16 campaign in anger this weekend, with games for two teams over the weekend (and a "2nds" cricket match inbetween!).
I can't bloody wait!

I was a season ticket holder for a team that have been raped by a bunch of chicken farmers...who promised (wait for it) £12 MILLION (yep..that much!) to buy players last season..and didn't even know that a Premiership team can be relegated!

Since that fiasco..and watching the olympians (except the Senegal football team, who were an absolute disgrace throughout the tournament) show how REAL sportsman should behave- I doubt that I will ever watch a football match in a stadium again!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

REAL football starts tomorrow! Empty Re: REAL football starts tomorrow!

Post  gerber Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:Middle son starts his u16 campaign in anger this weekend, with games for two teams over the weekend (and a "2nds" cricket match inbetween!).
I can't bloody wait!

I was a season ticket holder for a team that have been raped by a bunch of chicken farmers...who promised (wait for it) £12 MILLION (yep..that much!) to buy players last season..and didn't even know that a Premiership team can be relegated!

Since that fiasco..and watching the olympians (except the Senegal football team, who were an absolute disgrace throughout the tournament) show how REAL sportsman should behave- I doubt that I will ever watch a football match in a stadium again!

Welcome to my minority club of one. Golf is far more satisfying. One person, one club one ball.......
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:33 am

gerber wrote:

Welcome to my minority club of one. Golf is far more satisfying. One person, one club one ball.......

One Ball affraid , is that compulsory, could account for lack of members!!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

One Ball affraid , is that compulsory, could account for lack of members!!

Ah well no one in.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

REAL football starts tomorrow! Empty real football

Post  nicko Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:41 pm

i used to live by a golf course,there was a container with a brush and a notice which said[golfers may scrub their balls here]would that be painful?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:43 pm

nicho216 wrote:i used to live by a golf course,there was a container with a brush and a notice which said[golfers may scrub their balls here]would that be painful?

I hope it wasn't a wire brush. lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm

25 goals scored (one conceded) in the past two Sunday games.
Last week's was a cup game....today was a league.

Annoyingly we should have scored a further 10 to 15 goals...some sloppy finishing (mainly aiming at the bloody keeper) and dubious calls (opposition linos) has affected our goal spree!

Today, only 17 scored.... and we were down to 10 men for the last 20 minutes..where we nailed a further 3.

hurrah!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 pm

gerber wrote:
Hugh Jardon wrote:Middle son starts his u16 campaign in anger this weekend, with games for two teams over the weekend (and a "2nds" cricket match inbetween!).
I can't bloody wait!

more like 18 balls during one of my rounds whilst home. lol!
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down