New CCTV sees the evil in your soul

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New CCTV sees the evil in your soul

Post  wyatt1 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 pm

SURVEILLANCE cameras can now detect whether you are good or evil, it has emerged.

These two are bastards
The revolutionary devices show a person’s aura, and categorise them as either Blessed, Melancholy or Accursed, with the latter two groups being rounded up.

A police spokesman said: “The more purple someone looks, the viler they are. Of course no one is pure evil, but if someone’s mostly bad it’s best to stick them in a pen.”

The cameras, which run on a blend of electricity and mistletoe, are calibrated by showing them pictures of dolphins (good) and The Black Eyed Peas (evil).

A high street pilot scheme in Chelmsford saw confirmed bad people herded into a cage outside Boots.

Detained 23-year-old Wayne Hayes said: “I was actually thinking about writing ‘Pig wankers’ on a wall when I was filmed so yes, there appears to be something in it.”

Tennis instructor and confirmed moral citizen Francesca Johnson said: “I always knew I was better than most people round here. It’s nice to have that made official.”

Another test on King’s Road in Chelsea was abandoned due to a complete absence of good people.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/new-cctv-sees-the-evil-in-your-soul-2012100443724

Now would I lie to you??? Suspect
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Re: New CCTV sees the evil in your soul

Post  Guest on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Today was the last time I applied Purple lipstick.
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 pm

gerber wrote:Today was the last time I applied Purple lipstick.

Too late, your'e DOOOOMED affraid
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top