IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a sight

4 posters

Go down

What a sight Empty What a sight

Post  Flix Thu May 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Today at work, I saw a quite a sight, we were attending a funeral and there were about 12 people standing outside the house waiting for the funeral to leave for the crem, we were in a circle of houses with a grassed banking both sides of which are quite steep, cutting off the houses from a complex of flats, when a woman suddenly appeared at the top of the banking pushing a mobility scooter, she's obviously pushed this thing up the back slope, then proceeded to manhandle it down the front slope. Afterwards most of us said we thought she was taking it to a car for someone but no much to our amazement she got it onto the road, got on it and drove off! We were all a picture of astonishment so much so that one man standing there told us she does this al the time, she uses the scooter to go around the village, hauling it back and fore the banking most days, when she needs to travel further she uses her mobility car. Yet a friend of mine who can barely walk around the house unaided gets turned down for mobility -Is it me or has the world really gone completely crazy ?

Flix

Back to top Go down

What a sight Empty Re: What a sight

Post  Flap Zappa Thu May 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Flix wrote:Today at work, I saw a quite a sight, we were attending a funeral and there were about 12 people standing outside the house waiting for the funeral to leave for the crem, we were in a circle of houses with a grassed banking both sides of which are quite steep, cutting off the houses from a complex of flats, when a woman suddenly appeared at the top of the banking pushing a mobility scooter, she's obviously pushed this thing up the back slope, then proceeded to manhandle it down the front slope. Afterwards most of us said we thought she was taking it to a car for someone but no much to our amazement she got it onto the road, got on it and drove off! We were all a picture of astonishment so much so that one man standing there told us she does this al the time, she uses the scooter to go around the village, hauling it back and fore the banking most days, when she needs to travel further she uses her mobility car. Yet a friend of mine who can barely walk around the house unaided gets turned down for mobility -Is it me or has the world really gone completely crazy ?
I wonder how much disability she receives every week. It would take quite a bit of strength to manhandle one of those up a bank. Shame you didn't get a picture
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  smelly-bandit Fri May 20, 2016 11:52 am

scrat wrote:
Such stories are regularly punted out word for word on far right sites, so it's one question.

How much did your sponsor pay you to post that nasty far right standard rubbish?

on one hand you rant and rage about how the tories are fucking over the sick lame and lazy, then when someone gives you a story of how the system is fuckig someone over, you immediately rubbish it.

have you recently suffered a head injury??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri May 20, 2016 11:57 am

scrat wrote:
Flix wrote:Today at work, I saw a quite a sight, we were attending a funeral and there were about 12 people standing outside the house waiting for the funeral to leave for the crem, we were in a circle of houses with a grassed banking both sides of which are quite steep, cutting off the houses from a complex of flats, when a woman suddenly appeared at the top of the banking pushing a mobility scooter, she's obviously pushed this thing up the back slope, then proceeded to manhandle it down the front slope. Afterwards most of us said we thought she was taking it to a car for someone but no much to our amazement she got it onto the road, got on it and drove off! We were all a picture of astonishment so much so that one man standing there told us she does this al the time, she uses the scooter to go around the village, hauling it back and fore the banking most days, when she needs to travel further she uses her mobility car. Yet a friend of mine who can barely walk around the house unaided gets turned down for mobility -Is it me or has the world really gone completely crazy ?
Such stories are regularly punted out word for word on far right sites, so it's one question.

How much did your sponsor pay you to post that nasty far right standard rubbish?
So you are in favour of healthy people stealing from the real sick and disabled then.
Quell surprise
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri May 20, 2016 12:08 pm

scrat wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

on one hand you rant and rage about how the tories are fucking over the sick lame and lazy, then when someone gives you a story of how the system is fuckig someone over, you immediately rubbish it.

have you recently suffered a head injury??
Flix promotes right wing lies, sadly she was recently outed for such over her Sadiq Khan smear followed by a smearing attempt on Labour, a pattern has developed over a period of time.

So the question remains, how much is she paid to promote far right smears and lies from far right disabled hating sites?

the fact you can talk about others smearing when you are the smearmeister in chief and would have given goebbles a run for his money in the 30's and 40's.
So are you in favour of healthy people stealing money from the real sick and disabled, in the same way you are in favour of labour MP's stealing tax payers money by their fraudulent claims.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri May 20, 2016 12:20 pm

scrat wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
So you are in favour of healthy people stealing from the real sick and disabled then.
Quell surprise
Again you're calculating on a false assumption, anyone as dangerously extreme as the far right nutjobber Flix, wouldn't have any disabled friends, to Flx being disabled is gods way of punishing them, sadly this is often the mind set of a deranged (but savvy enough to make money out of misery) mind.
so you are in favour of healthy people passing themselves off as sick to steal money destined for real ill people. The very fact that you wont condemn those that do speaks volumes.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri May 20, 2016 12:28 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
so you are in favour of healthy people passing themselves off as sick to steal money destined for real ill people. The very fact that you wont condemn those that do speaks volumes.

well of course he is

if he is in favor of dolescum gaining free access  to 300K houses next door to taxpaying familes who have impoverished themselves getting a 300k mortgage, then whats a little bit of disability fraud??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri May 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Scrat lives in his own dimension, either that or a psych ward.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri May 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Flix wrote:Scrat lives in his own dimension, either that or a psych ward.

people like scat terrify me, to think that people like him actually exist in real life and aren't just cartoon villains is a worrying thought.

did you watch QT??

some left wing mong on the panel was gobbing off about how he wanted to vote to leave for all the right reason - undemocratic, the red tape etc. and then in the next step he turns around and says he is going to vote to stay because he doesn't want a Tory government to control the country on the 24th.

i thought i had suffered a stroke and didn't quite believe what i was hearing
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Fri May 20, 2016 3:47 pm

No I didn't watch it this week, its sometimes so utterly boring I don't bother, other times I get so wound up at the sheer hypocracy, stupidity and general malaise of the panel and audience I don't know whether to laugh or cry or just smash the tv.
I agree with you with people who think and behave like Scart - bl**dy scary, especially when you consider it was supposed to be education, education, education. Educated not to ask questions and follow the party line come what may more like.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down