IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ramblings

+2
Flix
The Bisto Kid
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ramblings Empty Ramblings

Post  The Bisto Kid Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:07 pm

I know that I come here but there's only a handful of other people who visit this site, its a waste of time and effort.  The way that some people go on as if their posts and views could effect millions of people.  Nobody reads it, it is a complete waste of time.
The Bisto Kid
The Bisto Kid

Back to top Go down

Ramblings Empty Re: Ramblings

Post  Flix Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:29 pm

A lot of people stopped coming here due to a particular person who has now been apparently reborn on another site and whose views are now the complete opposite of those expressed here, while we have another person trying the same thing I doubt many will return. I though, don't belive in giving up just because someone is trying to sabotage a site which is pretty tolerant, other sites shut down threads for the slighest thing - now that is pointless and boring.

Flix

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:30 pm

scrat wrote:
I come here to entertain myself amongst the many Nazis on this site, not everyone here is a Nazi, and even some of those with far right points of view are genuinely non Nazi, creatures like Smelly, DOM and OBP can provide damn fine sport, I love the way these creatures whine for free speech then do everything they can to ban me.

Think of it as entertainment cheaply priced, then tally Ho!!!

Well, well...no sooner had I posted a comment about this sort of "get-out-from-under" Scratcrap in another thread, I found two more predicted examples here.

Scrotum has clearly suffered a a bad few days.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  The Bisto Kid Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Whatever happend to Tess, Didge, FTL, Eddie, Tom and lots of other distinguished posters?
The Bisto Kid
The Bisto Kid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:53 pm

scrat wrote:
You're damaged goods DOM, you got so frustrated with your defeat in debate that you were forced into retreat and sunk into the depths inhabited by the creature OBP, eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwWWW!

Your memory of events becomes more blurred and bizarre by the day, Scrotum.

When did you ever take part in a "debate" which might have provided a "defeat" or a "retreat"? You're very much a cut, run and hide coward, as evidenced by the utter twaddle that you produced in your desperate attempt to avoid the debate on Will Straw in another thread.

Anyway, being a grown up I don't run around the playground shouting "I've won! I've won!"...the matter of winners and losers is for the rest of the forum to decide, and I'm happy to accept their verdict.

Poor old Billy No Mates Scrotum, on the other hand, clearly has at least to give the impression of victory so that he can continue to strut around the "other place" without suffering too much embarrassment.

Who is OPB, by the way? There's no record of an OPB on the forum member list.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 pm

The Bisto Kid wrote:Whatever happend to Tess, Didge, FTL, Eddie, Tom and lots of other distinguished posters?

All sorely missed, so far as I'm concerned.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm happy to second that sentiment.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:40 am

The posters were chased away by the sewerage you keep posting on here you stupid little man.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:58 am

scrat wrote:
I had excellent relations with each and everyone of those posters, because none of them thought abuse was ever warranted.

On this forum now, unless you promote hatred and agree with the Nazi hive mind you're labelled a paedo, such is the contempt the Nazi filth you worship have for the victims of child abuse and the democratic process.

Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

No one would believe you are 54 yrs old,   you post like a child.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:55 pm

scrat wrote:
"Anyway, being a grown up I don't run around the playground shouting " no indeed DOM, you run around the playground scweaming paedo when you're defeated in debate, that's so grown up isn't it.

You are nothing but a spineless Nazi coward, DOM!

Where and when have  I used the word "paedo"? As always, you are welcome to produce the post - and as always you won't because you can't.

Where and when have I ever used the term "child rape" which constantly attribute to me? Again, produce the post or admit that it's just another of your endless lies.

Since when has expressing a hatred of child abuse been to "denigrate the victims"?

Let me remind you that you triggered off this whole subject by posting the following disgraceful and false allegation for absolutely no reason; in fact the matter of child abuse was not being discussed.

Mlud I'm not surprised that you and OBP are so determined to cover up child abuse, it's simply a further manifestation of what you are.

In other words the only poster exploiting or denigrating victims is yourself...the one who introduced the topic and involved me and other by introducing just another of your filthy lies.

Just what is this debate in which I have apparently been "defeated"? You never debate anything; you simply post infantile posts about Nazis and people "laughing at babies burning" or "plotting to murder policemen." Oh, and unattributed cartoons and Labour  propaganda, of course...though when anyone challenges you to back any of it up with either sources or facts you either post more garbage about Nazis or, like the coward you are, run away and hide.

And since you have been referring to me as a "Nazi" ever since this forum began, are you man enough to reproduce any post from me which expresses even far Right let alone "Nazi"  sentiment.

No? I'm hardly surprised.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:22 pm

Nothing to say, Scrotum?

Or are you too busy editing my post before reproducing it in the other place?
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:45 pm

scrat wrote:
Everytime you're confronted with your own bile ridden words you wriggle around in despair and seek the company of fellow Nazis like the creature OBP or cop killer smells for some moral support, such excellent entertainment, so cheaply priced.

In other words, Scrotum, you've been caught out yet again; proved to be nothing but a liar, cheat, fraud and hypocrite. But then we all knew that anyway.

But thank you for at last admitting it, if only in your usual way by trying to deflect from your clear and obvious guilt by again screeching about Nazis and "cop-killers."

You will  no doubt claim this as yet another "great victory", I suppose. Well, I will at least grant you a temporary cease fire...while I piss myself laughing at your utter embarrassment and abject humiliation.

The "cheaply priced entertainment" is all mine, I do assure you.

You really are a silly little pervert aren't you?

Oh, by the way, you haven't called me DOM today. I am so, so disappointed.....
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum