Ramblings

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ramblings - Page 2 Empty Ramblings

Post  The Bisto Kid on Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:07 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know that I come here but there's only a handful of other people who visit this site, its a waste of time and effort.  The way that some people go on as if their posts and views could effect millions of people.  Nobody reads it, it is a complete waste of time.
The Bisto Kid
The Bisto Kid

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ramblings - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramblings

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:32 am

scrat wrote:

"You really are a silly little pervert aren't you?"

Looks like DOM has caught the creature OBPs illness, and he considers himself grown up.

Pervert? It's pretty good description of someone who will do anything to defend Labour politicians against allegations of paedophilia, yet who trawls dodgy websites for any allegations of paedophilia among Tory politicians that he can exploit, and when caught out deliberately and maliciously associates my name with child abuse and even child rape.

We all have to  bear your constant insults, smears and foul lies, Scrotum, but so far as I was concerned that was one lie too far.

Meanwhile, I'm rather enjoying the title DOM and may well ask Flap if I can amend my screen name to incorporate it.

Had you enjoyed a real "classical education" instead of your pretend one, you might have realised that it is the liturgical acronym for Deo Optimo Maximo - To God the best and greatest.

Since I have no wish to commit blasphemy, however, I'll settle for one of the definitions of the Latin noun Dominus, of which it is an abbreviation:

Lord.  Very apt given my current screen name.

Master. Well I certainly appear to have mastered you, you silly little perv... person.

One who conquers or subdues. Oh boy, I really like that one. Very satisfying, under the circumstances.

Or:

Slave owner or slave master. Nah, I don't think I'll bother; you're a useless sod and not worth the cost of a daily bowl of gruel.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:19 pm

scrat wrote:
Educated folk do not use the victims of child abuse as a term of abuse.

Latet enim veritas, sed nihil pretiosius veritate.

I am perfectly aware that educated folk do not "use the victims of child abuse as a term of abuse."

That is why I ascribe your constant exploitation of child abuse in the gratuitous insults which you mete out to members of this forum to your own obvious lack of education.

Paenitentiam agite! Ingressus tuus DOMinus.

Have a nice day.

DOMinus
Your Lord and Master
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers on Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Check out the spineless little Turds reply in this topic.

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t26723-radicalisation-in-schools#347854

Well, all of us have always known what a lying, hypocritical little twat he is, haven't we?

His meltdown in this forum is quite obvious - and highly entertaining - but I would love to see what self-edited versions of his posts are going to "the other place" where he is boasting how he has us all on the run and quaking in fear.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum