IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition

+3
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
nicko
wyatt1
7 posters

Go down

British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition  Empty British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition

Post  wyatt1 Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:52 pm

British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition.parliament.uk/petitions/190146

9079 sigs at moment.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition  Empty Re: British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition

Post  nicko Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:48 pm

I believe Tony Bliar scrapped that law as soon as he took power,?      I wonder why.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition  Empty Re: British Citizens who fight for enemies of our nation should face Treason Charges petition

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:38 pm

nicko wrote:I believe Tony Bliar scrapped that law as soon as he took power,?      I wonder why.

Answers on the back of a postage stamp, please.....
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:10 pm

My personal comments about Bliar would get me thrown into the TOWER, the abhorrent pig.

Sassy better watch her step
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:10 pm

nicko wrote:I believe Tony Bliar scrapped that law as soon as he took power,?      I wonder why.
I wonder what the chances are of it being brought back.

Blair should be first in line.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:27 pm

can't see any reason why it shouldn't be back on the books,  although it's not really the time for it at the moment.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm

I believe right now is the time to GET and punish harshly any enemies of my country.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:14 am

The problem is that Turkey would put pressure on the government to prosecute people who join the Kurds in fighting ISIS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/western-fighters-joining-the-kurds-to-fight-isis-in-iraq-and-syria-a7041136.html
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am

it is a misconception that he scrapped treason, he removed the death penalty for treason
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:42 am

fatbob5 wrote:The problem is that Turkey would put pressure on the government to prosecute people who join the Kurds in fighting ISIS

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/western-fighters-joining-the-kurds-to-fight-isis-in-iraq-and-syria-a7041136.html
the kurds so far are not our enemies, although the PKK are a bunch of cunts.
"the" kurds is not not really relevant anyway as there are many flavours of kurd.
not all are involved wit the PKK.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:42 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
fatbob5 wrote:The problem is that Turkey would put pressure on the government to prosecute people who join the Kurds in fighting ISIS

the kurds so far are not our enemies, although the PKK are a bunch of cunts.
"the" kurds is not not really relevant anyway as there are many flavours of kurd.
not all are involved wit the PKK.

my favourite is lemon
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat May 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
my favourite is lemon
Chortle

Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:17 pm

But they would say they don't recognise themselves as British, and if they did it could be treacherous to their faith so will get off like they always do.
I would rather do Blair for treason and all politicians who have tried to reverse this vote or cripple us financially with such a crap deal we are forced to rejoin like beggars.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:27 pm

All acts of treason are still in the law, except that now the death penalty for it has been changed to life imprisonment.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:47 pm

But we don't have a death penalty full stop. If we did then could that be changed back?

LOL just imaged half of Westminster in the lekky chair. Be justified though, for stitching us up for so long while pretending to run the country for us.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:57 am

dragonfly wrote:But they would say they don't recognise themselves as British, and if they did it could be treacherous to their faith so will get off like they  always do.
I would rather do Blair for treason and all politicians who have tried to reverse this vote or cripple us financially with such a crap deal we are forced to rejoin like beggars.
most who went to fight tore up their passports and swore allegiance to the terrorist state, they ceased being british when they did that. We hanged  William Joyce for working with the nazi's, we have no responsibility for a single person who fought for the enemy and should help with any country that wants to try them if we have useful evidence or intelligence
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:07 pm

I agree flap but we need a global overhaul of how we deal with this. We have slack justice for serious crime therefore it makes it more likely criminals around the world will favour taking risks and fleeing to the UK as they can more or less get away with it. This is like harbouring criminals and promising them protection regardless of the crime.

It not only puts the publics lives at a higher percentage of being in danger., it also means shut loads of people going to prison which is costly.

We should not allow those back into UK if they fight against it and think it's only right they face justice in the country they committed crime in. That way countries can build bridges with a common purpose where global crime, mainly terror related is concerned.

If we had death penalty for treason or fighting for isis, less would be able to rely on our free justice system and taxes when they get their wrists slapped. . Until then we try them in country crime was committed.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down