IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

+3
Abdul Abulbul Amir
Flap Zappa
fatbob5
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother - Page 2 Empty Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  fatbob5 Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Ann Widdecombe has been branded a ‘racist’ by Celebrity Big Brother viewers after she criticised Meghan Markle’s ‘background’ and ‘attitude’.

The former MP shared her views on the future royal during Tuesday’s episode of the Channel 5 reality show, describing Markle as ‘trouble’.

Fans of the show were unimpressed by Widdecombe's comments, with many saying they felt she had other reasons for disliking Markle. 

One angry viewer wrote: “Ann Widdecombe, the prehistoric right wing Tory! Meghan Markle ‘is trouble’ thinly-veiled words for ‘she’s black’ @bbuk [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]". ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  fatbob5 Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:42 pm

I also have some Homo Erectus
Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Widdecombe attacks Meghan Markle on Celebrity Big Brother

Post  Major Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 am

Just imagine going to bed inebriated and waking up in the morning sober and see Widdy laying next to you. roflroflrofl:(
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:50 am

nicko wrote:Coster,  your quite correct,    i'v been married for 55 years to my first Wife Grinning

1964 we got married but courted for previous 2 years

Would not change anything
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:51 am

nicko wrote:Coster,  your quite correct,    i'v been married for 55 years to my first Wife Grinning

Last edited by Major on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 am

Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2