Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:28 pm

ALL towns in Britain are called Dudley, Apple has confirmed.

Welcome to everywhere
The company dismissed claims there were glitches in its new map application and stressed that anyone who claimed towns such as Stevenage, Peterborough and Doncaster were not called Dudley was a filthy liar.

A spokesman said: “You may think you live in Guildford or Carlisle but you do not, you live in Dudley.

“If you do not think you live in Dudley then we would like to introduce you to our lawyer, Mr Dudley.”

The company has now ordered everyone in Britain to talk with a Dudley accent and has removed £8.99 from all bank accounts in exchange for the ‘Talk Like You’re From Dudley’ app.

The spokesman added: “You have one week. At that point anyone who is not talking with a Dudley accent will have their face stapled shut.

“Do not be afraid. A brighter tomorrow awaits. A tomorrow in which everyone sounds the same and travelling from Dudley to Dudley will be easier than ever.

“That is our solemn pledge to all the people in all the Dudleys the length and breadth of Dudley.

“From Dudley’s End to Dudley o’ Dudley.”

A spokesman for the Ordnance Survey said: “Everywhere in Britain is Dudley.”



http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/everywhere-in-britain-is-dudley-says-apple-2012092142045



Don't blame me! affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10029

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:ALL towns in Britain are called Dudley, Apple has confirmed.

Welcome to everywhere
The company dismissed claims there were glitches in its new map application and stressed that anyone who claimed towns such as Stevenage, Peterborough and Doncaster were not called Dudley was a filthy liar.

A spokesman said: “You may think you live in Guildford or Carlisle but you do not, you live in Dudley.

“If you do not think you live in Dudley then we would like to introduce you to our lawyer, Mr Dudley.”

The company has now ordered everyone in Britain to talk with a Dudley accent and has removed £8.99 from all bank accounts in exchange for the ‘Talk Like You’re From Dudley’ app.

The spokesman added: “You have one week. At that point anyone who is not talking with a Dudley accent will have their face stapled shut.

“Do not be afraid. A brighter tomorrow awaits. A tomorrow in which everyone sounds the same and travelling from Dudley to Dudley will be easier than ever.

“That is our solemn pledge to all the people in all the Dudleys the length and breadth of Dudley.

“From Dudley’s End to Dudley o’ Dudley.”

A spokesman for the Ordnance Survey said: “Everywhere in Britain is Dudley.”



http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/science-technology/everywhere-in-britain-is-dudley-says-apple-2012092142045



Don't blame me! affraid

is this something to do with the apple maps cock up????

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Flaptrap1
Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38783
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

is this something to do with the apple maps cock up????


I think that's what they are taking the piss about. lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10029

Back to top Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  Flap Zappa on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:14 pm

@wyatt1 wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

is this something to do with the apple maps cock up????


I think that's what they are taking the piss about. lol!

I hear the team behind it have been locked up until they fix it.

to be honest I can't stand apple products and only have the sketchiest idea what this is about.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Flaptrap1
Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Iaf_ta11 The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Iaf_fo12
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 38783
Location : village of the sun

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I hear the team behind it have been locked up until they fix it.

to be honest I can't stand apple products and only have the sketchiest idea what this is about.



Did you see this from yesterday:

iPhone 5 Theft: Hundreds Missing From Store
Police are searching for a man in connection with the alleged theft of hundreds of Apple's newly-launched iPhone 5 smartphones.

The 252 stolen phones were due to go on sale at the O2 store in the Tandem Centre in Wimbledon, south London, as the new iPhone was launched across the UK.

Officers want to speak to Usman Sethi, 23, of Audley Gardens, Ilford, east London, who works as an assistant at the store.

The phones were taken at 1.30am, with a quantity of cash which was also stolen from the shop's safe.


http://news.sky.com/story/987962/iphone-5-theft-hundreds-missing-from-store




PS: I am clueless about Apple as well.


Last edited by wyatt1 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ps)
wyatt1
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10029

Back to top Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 pm

having driven through Drudgely the other day...I can confirm that it is a shithole of the lowest order...

the best view of that god awful hell hole, is in the rear view mirror!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple Empty Re: Everywhere in Britain is Dudley, says Apple

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum