Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

Post  ALLAKAKA on Wed May 03, 2017 9:25 pm


  • Mihai Apostu will be deported once he has served his six year jail sentence
  • He pretended to be Italian and lured his victim after a night out in Hanley, Staffs
  • He laughed, bit her, and hit her when she tried to get him to stop raping her
  • Apostu was also placed on the sex offenders' register indefinitely by a judge 

By Rebecca Taylor For Mailonline
Published: 11:50, 3 May 2017 | Updated: 12:34, 3 May 2017


Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-- | -





 Isn't the EU wooooonderful.
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30755

Back to top Go down

Re: Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

Post  Flix on Wed May 03, 2017 11:25 pm

six years - what  a joke.

Flix
.......
.......

Posts : 5428

Back to top Go down

Re: Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

Post  fatbob5 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

  • Mihai Apostu will be deported once he has served his six year jail sentence
  • He pretended to be Italian and lured his victim after a night out in Hanley, Staffs
  • He laughed, bit her, and hit her when she tried to get him to stop raping her
  • Apostu was also placed on the sex offenders' register indefinitely by a judge 

By Rebecca Taylor For Mailonline
Published: 11:50, 3 May 2017  | Updated: 12:34, 3 May 2017


Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-- | -





 Isn't the EU wooooonderful.
Do you ever feel a sense of guilt Allakaka, using someone's ordeal as a way of cheap point scoring on some minor Internet discussion site ?
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 10774
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

Post  ALLAKAKA on Thu May 04, 2017 5:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Do you ever feel a sense of guilt Allakaka, using someone's ordeal as a way of cheap point scoring on some minor Internet discussion site ?




 That's a fairly standard comment from you lefty Scum ,  '' Shot the messenger and shower benefits on the attackers ''.
avatar
ALLAKAKA
...........
...........

Posts : 30755

Back to top Go down

Re: Romanian rapist, 27, who LAUGHED at his terrified victim as she begged him to stop brutal sex attack is jailed for six years

Post  fatbob5 on Thu May 04, 2017 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:




 That's a fairly standard comment from you lefty Scum ,  '' Shot the messenger and shower benefits on the attackers ''.
Its a Question , not a Comment ( the clue is in the Question Mark at the end of the sentence )
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 10774
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum