IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 8 Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 8 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  dragonfly Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 pm

Jabbattoir! Grinning
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 8 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:22 pm

dragonfly wrote:Hi folks. Just thought I'd pop by n let you know I've got covid, or this new moronic version. We had 11 round at Christmas, and everyone that's jabbed got it including me who is not jabbed. But my two nephews and one of their girlfriends who are also not jabbed, did not get it. Work that one out.
Btw, it's just like mild flu. We should all spread it to gain herd immunity as it's not that bad.  

Anyway Happy New Year to you all,,, and enjoy life to the max. 😘
merry christmas and happier new year D

my mate had a similari situation, his sister and husband went to a wedding and everyone was a good little sheep and tripple/double jabbed the entire wedding party went down hard,but the day before his sister started hanging out she and her husband were round his place where his dad and brother fam arent clotshoted, the sister went down with it and was then worried about my mate and the others, asking if they were alright, all of them have never been more healthy. also his dad is a farmer so his vet hooked him up with some iverm 

glad to hear you are now fully vaccinated against "covid" the natural way which also happens to be the best way

im desperately trying all i can do to get the rona but so far it avoids me like IM the plague, the cheeky little bastard.

think it might have something to do with me getting dog sick back end of 2019 when i reckon i had it in its orginal gangsta variant??

anyway fuck it have a good 2022
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:44 am

Dean 
What's the situation like in Turkey as far as COVID-19 restrictions are concerned?
Do you have any remaining?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8