Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:32 am

Fccn brilliant!
Makes Forza even more lifelike.
avatar
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 pm

I loathe Kinect and everything like it.

If I want to play a game, I want to sit down, relax and get immersed in it.

I don't want to be jumping up and down the room, waving my arms all over the place like someone having a stroke.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:44 pm

Evening Tea wrote:I loathe Kinect and everything like it.

If I want to play a game, I want to sit down, relax and get immersed in it.

I don't want to be jumping up and down the room, waving my arms all over the place like someone having a stroke.


you don't wave your hands about with the steering wheel... unless you're a woman driver...

We have Playstations 1/2/3..a PSP, numerous old nintendo consoles and handhelds, a Wii and a Kinect.
On top of the ipods, ipads etc.

Each offers a different gaming experience to all members of the family.
The Wii definitely helped to fix my shoulder in near record time and I find the likes of Sniper 2 very absorbing.

But..each to their own etc.
avatar
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:46 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:


you don't wave your hands about with the steering wheel... unless you're a woman driver...

We have Playstations 1/2/3..a PSP, numerous old nintendo consoles and handhelds, a Wii and a Kinect.
On top of the ipods, ipads etc.

Each offers a different gaming experience to all members of the family.
The Wii definitely helped to fix my shoulder in near record time and I find the likes of Sniper 2 very absorbing.

But..each to their own etc.

The steering wheel I'm willing to tolerate because I can understand how that can properly add to immersion without having to give yourself a heart attack.

Still prefer my controller though, just tilt the controller to mimic steering like a REAL man!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Kinect 360 wireless wheel...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Evening Tea wrote:

The steering wheel I'm willing to tolerate because I can understand how that can properly add to immersion without having to give yourself a heart attack.

Still prefer my controller though, just tilt the controller to mimic steering like a REAL man!


it's best to not mimic steering..that why so many woman wrap their motors up.

the problem with the likes of Forza is that the wheel does not give you access to all the options.

Forza does give me a tough of motion sickness...
avatar
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum