IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 music!

5 posters

Go down

6 music! Empty 6 music!

Post  Hugh Jardon Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:43 pm

Probably the best thing to come out of the BBC for years!
If you have DAB in your car, or home, have a butchers!
Iamamiwhoami are on the playlist this week.
Seriously mental is that bint!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

6 music! Empty Re: 6 music!

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:03 am

scrat wrote:

Well done Tarquin!

You see!!!,,,, even you can say something meaningful sometimes!

Radio 6 is F.A.B!

Oh do fook off sh@t.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

scrat wrote:
Hugh Jardon wrote:Probably the best thing to come out of the BBC for years!
If you have DAB in your car, or home, have a butchers!
Iamamiwhoami are on the playlist this week.
Seriously mental is that bint!

Well done Tarquin!

You see!!!,,,, even you can say something meaningful sometimes!

Radio 6 is F.A.B!
personally I have been a big listener of BBC7 or as it has now been renamed 4xtra.
I stopped listening to music radio when chris evans took over the breakfast show on radio 1.
there are only 3 station that I like that is radio 2,although now terry has gone, not so good, radio 4 and 4 xtra.
I far prefer talk to music these days as most radio music is so bland and repetitive.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:23 am

scrat wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:personally I have been a big listener of BBC7 or as it has now been renamed 4xtra.
I stopped listening to music radio when chris evans took over the breakfast show on radio 1.
there are only 3 station that I like that is radio 2,although now terry has gone, not so good, radio 4 and 4 xtra.
I far prefer talk to music these days as most radio music is so bland and repetitive.

Down here its wave105 or Spire FM, I like R4, but try to listen to R6 when I can!

Radio 365 online is cool if you like just a few genre!

Radio 6 can play some excellent sounds!

I can't say that much excites me any more having grown up in the greatest decades for music before the invention of the sequencer and the autotune artist. Having seen most of the truly great supergroups of the 70's I am not really interested in what is laughingly called music these days.
if any bugger dances in their set then it ain't real music. lol!
occasionally something takes my fancy, but not very often.
massive attack was probably the last new band that I enjoyed and we all know how long ago they were considered new.
give me something with drums base and guitars and a good horn section any day of the week over any of this synthesized garbage that people turn out by the truckload.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugh Jardon Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:48 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I can't say that much excites me any more having grown up in the greatest decades for music before the invention of the sequencer and the autotune artist. Having seen most of the truly great supergroups of the 70's I am not really interested in what is laughingly called music these days.
massive attack was probably the last new band that I enjoyed and we all know how long ago they were considered new.
give me something with drums base and guitars and a good horn section any day of the week over any of this synthesized garbage that people turn out by the truckload.

Mmmmm

it's called 'progress'.

We cannot hark back to the days of "hey nonni nonni" etc.

6 was due to be potted..thankfully it was saved.... thanks to DAB and the web...
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon

Back to top Go down

Post  56kevins Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:28 pm

Flap Meister wrote:personally I have been a big listener of BBC7 or as it has now been renamed 4xtra.

I'm a big fan of radio 4 xtra and radio 4, there's some great radio drama on it I'm listening to Inspector Beck (sat play) at the moment. At work we listen to 106fm which is pretty good with a good range of golden oldies.

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Post  mattiducatti Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I agree with that, guitar based music for me all day long!

Like Massive Attack too, saw them at Glastonbury one time about 15 years ago.

Can't stand the cheesy pop, x factor style, wishy washy, over choreographed, instrument absent, karaoke crooning, warbling, shallow, drivel that has been mainstream for many years now. And most of the rest of the more sort of guitar based 'bands' are manufactured stage school wannabes.

But having said that, there are a few fairly recent (in last 20 years or so) bands that I like; Queens of the Stone age, Gomez, Muse, Dandy Warhols, White Stripes, The Good Bad and the Queen, Radiohead, Death in Vegas, The Vines, Blind Melon, System of a Down (Toxicity).

Last edited by mattiducatti on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

Mmmmm

it's called 'progress'.

We cannot hark back to the days of "hey nonni nonni" etc.

6 was due to be potted..thankfully it was saved.... thanks to DAB and the web...

just because every man and his dog can make music in his bedroom these days, does not necessarily mean they should.

music is just another crap product these days, marketed like cornflakes, and few have real talent or staying power.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down