Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Tess on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Does anyone on here enjoy this? I do. Never watched it until last year, but I love it now. I think Nadine Dorries is doing well so far. As for the divvy bimbo from Coronation Street ... great stuff.
avatar
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8653
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Hugh Jardon on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:15 pm

No..it's not on for a few hours.....


i reckon that Bristow will do OK..and that the bint from Corri will pop them out soon!
avatar
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Flap Zappa on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Tess wrote:Does anyone on here enjoy this? I do. Never watched it until last year, but I love it now. I think Nadine Dorries is doing well so far. As for the divvy bimbo from Coronation Street ... great stuff.

well the first episode was quite enjoyable and it is always fun watching people you are familiar with shit themselves on TV.
bring on the crocodile penises and kangaroo balls, although my favourite is the fish eye, hmmmmmmmmm gooey

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36948
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Flap Zappa on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Hugh Jardon wrote:No..it's not on for a few hours.....


i reckon that Bristow will do OK..and that the bint from Corri will pop them out soon!
I bet colin baker will be the first to pop out the devils dumplings

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36948
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

I couldn't care less about celebrities.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Tess on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Flap Meister wrote:I bet colin baker will be the first to pop out the devils dumplings

I'm surprised they let him take part. He looks like he's about to have a heart attack just by walking.

Who's that hooray henry type prat, Hugo or something?
avatar
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8653
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone watching I'm a Celebrity?

Post  Flap Zappa on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Tess wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:I bet colin baker will be the first to pop out the devils dumplings

I'm surprised they let him take part. He looks like he's about to have a heart attack just by walking.

Who's that hooray henry type prat, Hugo or something?
never heard of him until yesterday, I believe he is on a posh version of TOWIE

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36948
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum