IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bloody postmen

4 posters

Go down

bloody postmen Empty bloody postmen

Post  nicko Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:51 am

when is something going to be done about post men who are supposed to deliver parcels? i have just been to the front door and i find a card saying"could not deliver,no answer.my bell works, my knocker works,but no delivery.my neighbour said he had just seen himopen opening the gate,HE WAS NOT CARRYING ANY PARCEL.
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

bloody postmen Empty Re: bloody postmen

Post  gelico Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 am

nicho216 wrote:when is something going to be done about post men who are supposed to deliver parcels? i have just been to the front door and i find a card saying"could not deliver,no answer.my bell works, my knocker works,but no delivery.my neighbour said he had just seen himopen opening the gate,HE WAS NOT CARRYING ANY PARCEL.

what did the office say when you rang to report this, nicho?
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

bloody postmen Empty bloody postman

Post  nicko Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:07 pm

gelico,rang post office, they said they can't deliver till SATURDAY.the parcel is wanted urgently as it is a nebulliser for my grandson.my son will have to fetch it tomorrow before he goes to work.ashe is on early mornings he will have to have time off
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:30 pm

nicho216 wrote:gelico,rang post office, they said they can't deliver till SATURDAY.the parcel is wanted urgently as it is a nebulliser for my grandson.my son will have to fetch it tomorrow before he goes to work.ashe is on early mornings he will have to have time off

That is appalling.
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:48 pm

nicho216 wrote:gelico,rang post office, they said they can't deliver till SATURDAY.the parcel is wanted urgently as it is a nebulliser for my grandson.my son will have to fetch it tomorrow before he goes to work.ashe is on early mornings he will have to have time off

hi nicho

but what did they say about the fact that he neither rang your bell nor knocked on your door, and, according to the neighbour who was watching at the time, wasn't even carrying a parcel - what was their response to that.

I'm a bit of a ranter, I would have been straight on to head office demanding the manager, followed up by an outraged e-mail demanding an investigation into said mailman's ability to do his job properly

followed up by more ranting, etc - never mind ''we can't deliver till saturday'' bollox.

I wouldn't accept it nicho - i would also state that if grandson became ill due to their negligence/incompetence or whatever then they would deffo be hearing a lot more about the situation.

f**king disgraceful!!

british gas tried doing that to my dad, he was sitting by his window and saw meter reader stroll up to his door and put card through which read ''tried to read your meter today but could not get a reply''. he got straight on to head office and their answer was ''oh sorry but there's a space where you can put your meter readings and send it back to us'' - my dad was having none of it and made them send him back again to do his job. as he said ''if your bloke isn't interested in having his job, there's plenty more out there that will''.

lazy arsed wankers!
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

bloody postmen Empty bloody postman

Post  nicko Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:09 pm

ico,wife rang asked for manager,he said he would investegate and get back to us
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:16 pm

nicho216 wrote:ico,wife rang asked for manager,he said he would investegate and get back to us

good for her, but i would keep ringing as they will do anything to fob you off if they think they can get away with it

you need to keep jumping up and down on them to get any results, unfortunately Rolling Eyes
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:18 pm

nicho216 wrote:ico,wife rang asked for manager,he said he would investegate and get back to us

I wish you the very best of British.......................... Don't hold your breath for a reply or more to the point a result.
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:42 pm

they tried to reply but you were out, they cannot deliver the reply until the weekend, although you are free to go down to collect the reply yourself

ROFL
I suggest you don't as you may end up being done for assault lol!
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down