IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Django unchained

3 posters

Go down

Django unchained Empty Django unchained

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Django unchained Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhPjRZanVC16D1bWJDmlNzCtwt6zVFZYTaY66T2QtDc2OfjGV6k1hpHIIqJust been to see the new taranino movie today and it is a great romp set 2 years before the beginning of the civil war in america in the south. django (jamie foxx) is a slave who gets freed by a german bounty hunter played brilliantly by Christoph Waltz( the nazi from inglorious basterds) and they set about tracking down and killing bad guys. Mainly dumb southern assholes. don johnson plays big daddy who has some of the hunted people working on his plantation who get killed by Django and the Dr,a s the warrant says dead or alive.

there is a hilarious scene when Big daddy rouses his men to hunt the pair down after they leave before it ends very badly for them.
django also wants to track down a free his wife and the pair head off to do just that. Ending up at Candyland, the plantation owned by Monsieur Candie( Leaonardo Decaprio) who is not a nice chap and has a sideline in mandingo fighters. Sam Jackson plays his black servant/confident.
anyway the usual tarantino bloodbaths ensue, most done with great humour and gallons of blood and body parts.I can recommend this movie and give it 9/10.

It will also give the PC brigade the heebie jeebies as nigger is freely spread all around.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Django unchained Empty Re: Django unchained

Post  mattiducatti Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:56 pm

I thought it looked like it might be a good film, looking forward to watching it.

Can download for free on torrent so I have heard.......

Angel

mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:03 pm

mattiducatti wrote:I thought it looked like it might be a good film, looking forward to watching it.

Can download for free on torrent so I have heard.......

Django unchained 2057188497

its been available here for a while, I saw the hobbit available online and it was dreadful quality.
bootleg movies go for about pound here. I have only seen a few which were not direct copies of the DVD release.
I am never so desperate to see a movie that I will sit through a crap copy of it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

You wait until you see the chained version, fandabby-dozey!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum