IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits

2 posters

Go down

Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits Empty Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits

Post  wyatt1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:59 pm

THE bastard inventors of ‘moobs’ are working on names for your other
fat bits, it has been confirmed.

Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits Eyelid
Stop forcing everyone to look at your pielids, you fat, selfish cow

The shady cabal of bitter celebrity magazine hacks and gimlet-eyed marketing executives whose job it is to make everyone hate themselves is currently exploring options for at least 32 other currently-untitled flab zones.
Hollow-hearted journalist Nikki Hollis said: “Next to hit the glossies is the fatty neck, which will be termed a ‘feck’. So prepare to start worrying about that.
“You might also want to get concerned about your plump forehead, to be known henceforth as a ‘porky slap’. You definitely don’t want one of those, you worthless sack of shit.”
She added: “Do you think people will go for the idea of fat eyelids? Of course they will. We’ll say Zoe Wanamaker’s got them.
“They could be called ‘pielids’. Or does that sound too long and complicated? Our readers tend to dislike multi-syllable words.”
Professor Henry Brubaker, of the Institute for Studies, said: “Unfortunately the only way to alleviate things like porky slap, man-chin and butter flaps is buying a rebranded jar of mayonnaise for £40 and smearing it into all four cheeks.”
Stephen Malley, a newspaper reader from Stevenage, said: “I’m not pumping no bird with pielids. I’m not that desperate.
“Even though I look like a bag of mince and talk like a right f**king moron, I still have the sort of weird self-confidence that makes me think I can be selective.”
He added: “Pielids. Euuugh.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/bastards-thinking-of-new-names-for-your-fat-bits-201006072793

How terribly un-PC !!!rage 
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits Empty Re: Bastards Thinking Of New Names For Your Fat Bits

Post  gelico Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:09 pm

wyatt1 wrote: “Unfortunately the only way to alleviate things like porky slap, man-chin and butter flaps is buying a rebranded jar of mayonnaise for £40 and smearing it into all four cheeks.”

Stephen Malley, a newspaper reader from Stevenage, said: “I’m not pumping no bird with pielids. I’m not that desperate.
“Even though I look like a bag of mince and talk like a right f**king moron, I still have the sort of weird self-confidence that makes me think I can be selective.”

He added: “Pielids. Euuugh.”

LOL!!!!!

a green for you wyatt
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down