IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to

+4
Flix
jadeloue
scrappydoo
wyatt1
8 posters

Go down

I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to  Empty I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to

Post  wyatt1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Every baby born in Britain may have the European Union flag stamped on its birth certificate within three years. Marriage and death certificates are likely to be similarly affected.
So says Eric Pickles, the Communities Secretary. He warns that the move is part of a plot by the European Commission in Brussels to brand people as European citizens ‘from cradle to grave’. 

Most depressing of all, Mr Pickles says there is absolutely nothing he can do to stop it. Parliament will have no say because the measure is being implemented under the Lisbon Treaty, signed by the last Labour government without a referendum, despite an earlier promise that there would be one

"In the end it will be a test of how resolute David Cameron really is in wishing to resist the unceasing depredations of Brussels. His Lib Dem partners will say it is only a little thing and not worth fighting over, but most people know that is not true."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2389457/STEPHEN-GLOVER-I-born-British-citizen-want-die-But-unless-gutless-leaders-stand-Brussels-I-wont-able-to.html#ixzz2bkePSSCo 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2389457/STEPHEN-GLOVER-I-born-British-citizen-want-die-But-unless-gutless-leaders-stand-Brussels-I-wont-able-to.html#ixzz2bkeCsI9j 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Get us out!!!

Last edited by Flap Gallagher on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to  Empty Re: I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to

Post  jadeloue Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:31 pm

what will happen if the goverment refuse to obey brussels over this will they chuck us out
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to  Empty Re: I was born a British citizen, and want to die as one. But unless our gutless leaders stand up to Brussels, I won't be able to

Post  Flix Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:42 pm

As far as I am concerned they can stick their stamp where the sun don't shine and I hope its a large suppository, I mean stamp.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:34 pm

scrat wrote:The Maastricht Treaty (formally, the Treaty on European Union or TEU) was signed on 7 February 1992 by the members of the European Community in Maastricht, Netherlands.

On 9–10 December 1991, the same city hosted the European Council which drafted the treaty.

Upon its entry into force on 1 November 1993 during the Delors Commission, it created the European Union and led to the creation of the single European currency, the euro.

The treaty created what was commonly referred to as the pillar structure of the European Union.
and lisbon was signed by labour in a rush without the PROMISED manifesto commitment.
Lisbon is far more pernicious than maastricht.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  mattiducatti Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Everything the EU takes over is always said to be only a little thing and it doesn't matter, but it all adds up to them now having everything, and lib lab con are all to blame and all want to remain in.

The only way is out and as neither lib lab con will deliver this, UKIP is the only option.
mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Deeper and deeper we are being sucked in to the quagmire ,
The EU are a very dangerous and evil empire wh use the most depraved tactics 
And lies.

And no way will I have a passport where I am depicted as being European .

I am English and proud of it, so they can shove it, up their arses

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cinders Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

How I  hate Labour especially Tony Blair the slug and his cronies who knew what was going on. I despise Labour party members and voters . Only brainless idiots vote for them.

Was the Lisbon Treaty the one Gordon Brown signed and wasn't even man enough to openly do it but sneaked  in after the rest had gone ? Slime ball of a man.

Come the revolution....as it will come one day. British people can only put up with so much.

Cinders

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  wyatt1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 am

Let them have it,  but without us.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:08 pm

did helmut change his mind i thought i read somewhere he thought he was wrong
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down